PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on bands and their reunions?

Shannon
12-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Do you think bands should reunite? Do you think they are in it for the money? Is it the same when they release new music? Is there anyone you wish would have a reunion?

Post your opinions and thoughts below?

FlyingJesus
12-10-2020, 12:12 PM
A lot of them end up being pretty rubbish... Blink 182's comeback was decent enough but I can't say I've kept up to date with them after Neighbourhoods. The only reunion I can think of that was spectacular was Steps lol because Scared Of The Dark was/is an absolute smash banger, and their new song What The Future Holds is also great for a SECOND reunion

Oh that's a point, you should add Steps - Scared Of The Dark and Blink 182 - Up All Night to your halloween playlists :P

jamiexo
12-10-2020, 01:36 PM
I think it really depends on the chemistry of the band when they get back together. If they still have a lot of chemistry, they might still make great music. But if not, it could be worse than they were before.

I think some are in it for the money. I think it goes back to the chemistry. If bands get together because they genuinely miss it and working together, I think it's just that. But if it's more of a "let's get the money and fame again", then I don't think they're in it for the friendship and bond they had, but just in it for their own purposes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!