PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] How long did it take you to reach 1k credits?

Jelli
17-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Just started out trying to trade for profit (probably a bad time with Habbo2020 lol) but I'm curious, how long did it take you guys to reach 1k? Or whatever milestone you're at?

FlyingJesus
17-11-2020, 11:39 PM
I don't believe I had 1000c worth of stuff for like 16 years of playing if not longer :P I was never into making money on it though and even when I did get that much it's only because I'd bought it not traded up... I am not the best example to talk to for trading successes lmao

RichBoiSam
18-11-2020, 09:35 AM
When I was younger when gambling was allowed and HC sofas were worth 14c, I'd make huge profits so wouldn't take me too long, I'm not patient enough to trade however so nowadays I don't make profit and if I do, it's definitely accidental!

RuthOnToast
18-11-2020, 05:31 PM
I never made 1k by selling stuff but once someone was bragging about having 10k coins and I said well why don't you give me 1k then? and he did. Used it to buy stuff to make event rooms then got hacked and lost it all

Jarkie
18-11-2020, 08:31 PM
I never made 1k by selling stuff but once someone was bragging about having 10k coins and I said well why don't you give me 1k then? and he did. Used it to buy stuff to make event rooms then got hacked and lost it all

what an emotional Rollacoater to read this was.

Best ive ever sold is crafting stuff that is required for a robo head :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!