PDA

View Full Version : new to habbox/returning to habbo

bajablast
24-11-2020, 11:07 PM
hi y'all!

i've played habbo on and off for well over a decade and due to quarantine and lockdown in my city i've rediscovered it. my name is sun, i'm 25, and my two main interests are taco bell and mitski. introducing myself on new sites (or old) sites intimidates me sm but i thought i'd give it a try.

Triz
24-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Hey Sun,

Welcome to Habbox!
You'll get along nicely with @jamiexo (https://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=132211); with your shared love for taco bell. I sadly have never tried it yet, as I live in the UK and there are only a few of them around, none of which I live near.

Try getting stuck in and joining Habbox staff for some added enjoyment to fill passing time during lockdown, you can apply for a job here (https://habbox.com/about/jobs)
I re-joined Habbox at the end of 2018 due to boredom, and never really planned to stay, just to pass time for "the moment" and look at me now, Forum Manager...
I stayed because of the community and friends I've made along the way, plus I enjoy annoying the GM's with my ideas, it amuses me.

Jarkie
25-11-2020, 02:08 AM
Welcome to the forum, You'll find most of us Habbox'ers are from the mature side of life which makes this fansite the greatest.

And @Sectional (https://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=79795); has already said it - You and @jamiexo (https://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=132211); are about to become best friends

jamiexo
25-11-2020, 02:08 AM
Hello hello welcome to the forum! :)

Yes, I would love to be friends and share my obsession over Taco Bell :D :D my loveeeee. what's your go-to order from there!?

bajablast
25-11-2020, 04:05 AM
Hello hello welcome to the forum! :)

Yes, I would love to be friends and share my obsession over Taco Bell :D :D my loveeeee. what's your go-to order from there!?

hahahaha yes i'm here for it!! omfg well they got rid of the potatoes so that took out two of my favs (spicy potato soft tacos and cheesy potato grillers) so i typically do a cheesy gordita crunch w soft tacos (+ nacho cheese) and a baja blast

the runnerup is definitely a blackbean crunchwrap

what about you??

jamiexo
25-11-2020, 01:21 PM
hahahaha yes i'm here for it!! omfg well they got rid of the potatoes so that took out two of my favs (spicy potato soft tacos and cheesy potato grillers) so i typically do a cheesy gordita crunch w soft tacos (+ nacho cheese) and a baja blast

the runnerup is definitely a blackbean crunchwrap

what about you??

I love all of their chicken stuff. I'm not a fan of beef, so my go-to is normally their chicken quesadillas :D and i know right! i loved those spicy potato soft tacos, they got rid of a ton of the shredded chicken items too. like the shredded chicken burritos & shredded chicken quesadilla melts were my fav. but basically i get a mixture of some of these foods when I'm there:

chicken quesadilla, grilled cheese burrito, nachos & cheese, cheesy chipotle loaded grilled, cheese roll up, and a pink lemonade or baja blast mmm

LUCPIX
25-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Hi! Welcome. No more necessary to be lonely, open the windows, hear sounds of people, as there are some good decent people in here, some even in geriatric level of experience, Habbo-wise. All of our forums are sanitized every 1.2 minute or so. It's a safe place. See ya.

bajablast
25-11-2020, 10:19 PM
I love all of their chicken stuff. I'm not a fan of beef, so my go-to is normally their chicken quesadillas :D and i know right! i loved those spicy potato soft tacos, they got rid of a ton of the shredded chicken items too. like the shredded chicken burritos & shredded chicken quesadilla melts were my fav. but basically i get a mixture of some of these foods when I'm there:

chicken quesadilla, grilled cheese burrito, nachos & cheese, cheesy chipotle loaded grilled, cheese roll up, and a pink lemonade or baja blast mmm

they're honestly so rude.. why are they getting rid of everything good? those chicken quesadillas melts slap. i also have a soft spot for cheesy rollups but i add nacho cheese to them bc i'm disgusting and i love it so much.

jamiexo
25-11-2020, 10:30 PM
they're honestly so rude.. why are they getting rid of everything good? those chicken quesadillas melts slap. i also have a soft spot for cheesy rollups but i add nacho cheese to them bc i'm disgusting and i love it so much.

i think we need to be best friends now LMAO. i literally order a side of nacho cheese, not the chips but just the cheese, and i dip my cheese rolls & quesadilla in it :O

bajablast
25-11-2020, 10:42 PM
i think we need to be best friends now LMAO. i literally order a side of nacho cheese, not the chips but just the cheese, and i dip my cheese rolls & quesadilla in it :O

SAME QUEEN. alright i'm adding you rn lmfao

jamiexo
25-11-2020, 10:54 PM
WE LOVE TACO BELL BFFS. I would like to thank Sectional; for bringing us together. Much appreciated

Triz
25-11-2020, 11:12 PM
There was a finders fee of £10 each..

You're welcome, I'm glad I have sparked this new friendship. I wish you both the best

bajablast
26-11-2020, 06:05 AM

You're welcome, I'm glad I have sparked this new friendship. I wish you both the best

EACH?? not even a buy one get one?

hahahah thank u

jamiexo
26-11-2020, 02:48 PM

how about i give u nothing instead & u like it

Shannon
26-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Welcome, hopefully one day taco bell will one day become a thing here in the UK.

DJ-Ains.T
27-11-2020, 09:16 AM
Welcome to Habbox and HabboxForum Sun. Tune into the radio when it's on :-) have a great time here, I also love taco bell...

with your shared love for taco bell. I sadly have never tried it yet, as I live in the UK and there are only a few of them around, none of which I live near.
This is not a reasonable excuse. I drive for 50minutes to get to my nearest taco bell... I love a quesadilla but was totally ended one day when I said ques-a-dill-a and the lady said oh yeah a ques-a-de-ah ...

Triz
27-11-2020, 10:40 AM
This is not a reasonable excuse. I drive for 50minutes to get to my nearest taco bell... I love a quesadilla but was totally ended one day when I said ques-a-dill-a and the lady said oh yeah a ques-a-de-ah ...

Just Google'd - Says my nearest is 1 hr 40 min drive, and I barely wanna travel 5 minutes to go anywhere these days - I drive for a living, so tend not to want to drive on my days off

Ekelektra
27-11-2020, 01:53 PM
Welcome!!! I have never been to Taco Bell but I have been to the Australian knock-off Taco Bill

LUCPIX
27-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Neither have I, likely as it'd be necessary to ride an airplane to accomplish so

DJ-Ains.T
27-11-2020, 04:17 PM
Just Google'd - Says my nearest is 1 hr 40 min drive, and I barely wanna travel 5 minutes to go anywhere these days - I drive for a living, so tend not to want to drive on my days off

The drive would be worth it

bajablast
28-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Welcome!!! I have never been to Taco Bell but I have been to the Australian knock-off Taco Bill

australian knock-off taco bell?? i'm so intrigued and 100% here for it.

FlyingJesus
28-11-2020, 04:59 PM
https://tacobill.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/taco_bill.svg
omf Taco Bill is actually a thing lmao I thought it was just Taco Bell in an Australian accent

ALSO HI you seem to be fitting in well already :P don't let Sectional scare you off

bajablast
29-11-2020, 02:05 AM
https://tacobill.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/taco_bill.svg
omf Taco Bill is actually a thing lmao I thought it was just Taco Bell in an Australian accent

ALSO HI you seem to be fitting in well already :P don't let Sectional scare you off

lmfao :'(:'(:'(
i would pay a significant amount of money to have this printed on a sweatshirt immediately.
(also hi!)

A
30-11-2020, 08:44 PM
Welcome back!

Rachel
13-12-2020, 05:50 AM
Welcome back

Earthquake
14-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Welcome to habboxforum :-) hope to see you about posting!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!