PDA

View Full Version : Am i too young?

Flauvo
18-09-2005, 01:20 PM
I've been going out with a girl for about 2 months now and i was wondering whether i'm too young to fall in love.
I'm 14

Tommy
18-09-2005, 01:22 PM
I've been going out with a girl for about 2 months now and i was wondering whether i'm too young to fall in love.
I'm 14

Certainly not, but its very rare youre in love at 14, but my mates parent have been together since they were 14, still together now 30 years on...

Embean
18-09-2005, 01:22 PM
No way your not to young !

-Rosie
18-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Okay this is an issue I feel strongly about.
1. Love is an overused word. You only say you love someone if you really mean it.
2. There is no age limit on love and those who say "How can you be in love, you're too young?" are yet to discover what it's like to be in love, and then they will realise that it's the best thing that could ever happen to you...
3. You can fall in love in less that 2 months...you can fall in love in a day if the person's right for you...

Flauvo
18-09-2005, 01:26 PM
She's really cool and all, i just thought if i go to university in say 4 years i might not see her again. Would it be worth it to carry on dating her?

Tommy
18-09-2005, 01:28 PM
She's really cool and all, i just thought if i go to university in say 4 years i might not see her again. Would it be worth it to carry on dating her?

If you "Loved" her you would never be torn apart, but if its a situation where you think "I might get over her," or "I might find someone new" youre not in love, love is a very powerfull feeling. Dont think just because you fancy someone you love them...

zak-x
18-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Thats not young =]

-Rosie
18-09-2005, 01:29 PM
If you "Loved" her you would never be torn apart, but if its a situation where you think "I might get over her," or "I might find someone new" youre not in love, love is a very powerfull feeling. Dont think just because you fancy someone you love them...

I have to agree.. +rep

Flauvo
18-09-2005, 01:30 PM
I think i do but she is going for a totally differant career option than me. We shall go differant ways and would she totally forget about me the 3 years i'm at uni?
I've just started my GCSE course

Tommy
18-09-2005, 01:32 PM
I think i do but she is going for a totally differant career option than me. We shall go differant ways and would she totally forget about me the 3 years i'm at uni?
I've just started my GCSE course

How about you just enjoy it while it lasts?
If you spend all the time worrying she wont love you in a few years whats the point in a relationship, love her now, worry when the time comes. you have about 4 years till uni. Things will change.

Rebecca
18-09-2005, 01:33 PM
live for the moment :)

Addie
18-09-2005, 01:34 PM
No way.I had my first boyfriend at 6!

Tommy
18-09-2005, 01:35 PM
No way.I had my first boyfriend at 6!

Well... 6 is a bit of an extreme, i dont think you felt love is at 6, you dont really know anything at 6.

zak-x
18-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Well... 6 is a bit of an extreme, i dont think you felt love is at 6, you dont really know anything at 6.
Yes i agree... i fell in love at the age of 14

Yayse
18-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Certainly not, but its very rare youre in love at 14, but my mates parent have been together since they were 14, still together now 30 years on...

;o SAME! parents are so weird <33

MsTanya
18-09-2005, 01:41 PM
I'm in love and I'm 13 ;)

GommeInc
18-09-2005, 01:41 PM
People fall in love when they're babies, I am sure you can ;)

-Rosie
18-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Just enjoy your time with her now, and good luck with uni and stuff.

Devil Inside
18-09-2005, 01:45 PM
spork neva sed she fell in love! gawd! neway... if u no its luv u will also no it will never change between you where-ever you both end up if u break up or stay togeva later on youll still love her... because you know you broke up for the wrong reasons. your changing at 14 and it could just be that, definitely stick it out and wait and see if you feel the same later on. it could just be the excitement of being able to share something you couldnt before. if its love you shouldnt have to ask us what to do. think it over again. when i read "am i too young" i was a bit worried about what this thread was about... but love is something to smile about. if u smile when you think about her and then smile if you lose her, its love. you'll be happy for her no matter what. being IN love is different to love, it has to work both ways. see what she says when you tell her if she says the same youll be ok.

Thrilled
18-09-2005, 02:05 PM
People think they're in love when they find their first love in their early teenage years and they don't have a clue. How can you say you're in love if you've never had a "proper" relationship? You only think you're in love based on what other people have told you. You're not even an adult yet.

WorldSoCold
18-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Never too young to fall in love.

Glitzal
18-09-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't think your to young to fall in love but what i do think though is that this may just be a teenage crush where you really think you love someone but when you actually do fall in love properly you realise you weren't properly in love. When i see a boy i like or am going out with i get butterflies in my stomach and i think it's a great feeling. If you really truly think you love her then go for it mate. :eusa_ange

xJoeYx
18-09-2005, 09:17 PM
It's not to young, but your still changing, and your personality will continue to change till your 30. Just make sure you understand what love is, its a very powerful force, and if your in love, you will know the feeling.

Mr.Kylee
19-09-2005, 07:12 AM
Never too young to fall in love.
Excatly, rep for that ;) age doesn't matter..you're never too young or old for love.

Crying-Angel
19-09-2005, 08:01 AM
People think they're in love when they find their first love in their early teenage years and they don't have a clue. How can you say you're in love if you've never had a "proper" relationship? You only think you're in love based on what other people have told you. You're not even an adult yet.

love is different everytime it happens.... its not a set feeling, all it really is is a chemical reaction which makes you particully attracted/attached to one person.. you can fall in love at any time in your life, its just that it tends to be stronger as you get older.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!