PDA

View Full Version : Snowball Fight Squad ~ Ends 14th December

jamiexo
05-12-2020, 08:51 PM
One of my favourite activities in the Winter when I was a kid was having a snowball fight. I think a snowball fight would be a lot more violent as adults when we can make bigger snowballs and can throw a lot farther.

https://i.imgur.com/4tjFj8n.png

So, let's make a Habbo dream team for your snowball fight! All you have to do for this competition is pick 4 other Habbos to be on your team for a snowball fight. Make sure you include why you chose them. Are they a past baseball star that can throw really hard, or do you think they would be the best snowball maker?

One lucky winner will receive 5c and a Christmas Forum Icon of your choice!

Hola.
07-12-2020, 10:04 PM
1- Lucpix
2- Sectional
3- Conmas
4- laprovittola

Latino team + sectional cause he's learning spanish.

adjimow
08-12-2020, 11:04 AM
1. Someboyrafa
2. Pingvinisback
3. Sir.Jorgen
4. Paul999 (correct me if im wrong)

I choose them because i trust them xD

Chipmunks
09-12-2020, 12:24 AM
,Jamiexo so that she can prowl on the opposite teams and distract them
Someboyrafa so that I can use his 4 ft 2 self as a shield!!

Don’t need another 2 ppl cos Jamie you’ll be distracting half the other team by prowling one them and I’ll be able to take the rest out on my own!!

LucyFaye
09-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Jarkie; for his police training lucyecc; because she'd be a laugh
@LoonyTuner; because he's a dirty troll FlyingJesus; for his age old wisdom to help us strategize

LUCPIX
09-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Hola., as Gods, he was strong then (hopefully still is ) and also because he's gonna be the chap to talk to if my mind goes blank again and I forget to English

Samanfa because you'll always want the motor coordination and intelligence from such a vintage Arcade player to achieve your goals (do note that this line can be said at ANY "choose X habbos to [...] with you" and it's gonna be thoroughly coherently applicable)

Whatwasit$ and his savageness that caused him being the number ONE and unacceptable to management

FlyingJesus because FlyingJesus

Jarkie
09-12-2020, 11:36 PM
1) Jamiexo as she has imposter killing skills
2) RichBoiSam for his wit and charm + he will bring the booze
3) Lucyecc as she would be good and making the snowballs and arming us with them
4) Sectional as he can dress up as santa and it will be a good distraction for the enemy team

FlyingJesus
14-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Can anyone else at hx even throw

ExtraKen because he's old so if he dies during the fight it's probably his time anyway
Timmy.hi2 because he plays sax and that makes him a contender
Oivind is a viking so he's used to snow
And I guess Laura because no-one would dare try to hit her

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!