PDA

View Full Version : What are your healthy snack and meal ideas?

jamiexo
02-02-2021, 02:33 AM
After almost a year, I went back to my first workout class today, and I've been trying to eat a lot healthier to get myself back on track to where I was at the beginning of 2020.

My exercise will obviously not be as frequent due to COVID, but I'm trying to eat healthier, as that is something that is easier to manage atm.

So... I need your help! What are some healthy snack/meal ideas? Quick and easy preferably, cuz ya girl is lazy.

My latest obsession is hard boiled eggs and green peppers, but I'm definitely looking for more ideas!

RichBoiSam
02-02-2021, 11:50 AM
Eggs, fish and fruit is literally my new diet after joining Slimming World - already losing weight so clearly working. Very boring meals though so I'll be following this thread for new interesting ideas. I'm also needing to try your pepper recipe at some point this week!

FlyingJesus
02-02-2021, 06:32 PM
I am a snack also celery or cucumber, they're mostly water but it gives your mouth something to do so your brain thinks you've eaten more than you have

Mikey
02-02-2021, 08:42 PM
I use Pinch of Nom’s recipes which are really good slimming recipes. They have three books out just now but they also have a lot of their recipes on their website - https://pinchofnom.com/

-:Undertaker:-
04-02-2021, 12:53 AM
Baguette with smoked salmon, phil herb spread and cucumber.

sexpot
04-02-2021, 03:39 PM
I like rice cakes, yogurt with granola mixed in, and celery/fruit

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!