PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Danny
10-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Hi everyone, it's been a long time.

I'm here for good times and good times only!

Some may know me as Danny or Debs, I used to be kinda uptight with how people addressed me but I don't really care about that anymore although I do still prefer male pronouns. I won't get upset either way!

It will be good to get to know people again and hopefully just have a fresh start with everyone.

Peace!

-:Undertaker:-
10-02-2021, 06:08 PM
hello and welcome back xxx

being from 2006 btw you can request loads of forum awards for all the years. click on 'awards' at the top of the forum to request them

RuthOnToast
10-02-2021, 06:29 PM
Hey Danny welcome back!

Shannon
10-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Welcome :)

Triz
10-02-2021, 09:54 PM
Welcome back Danny! :)

You here to stay again, or just swinging by? Feel free to check out any jobs that are going around, both in and outside of the client

Mikey
11-02-2021, 09:47 AM
Oh hey Danny, I remember you! Welcome back. :)

lucyecc
11-02-2021, 11:42 PM
I have just spoken to you in the help desk but it would be wrong of me not to post in here! Hello and welcome back!

Danny
12-02-2021, 12:00 AM
Thank you for the kind words everyone. I'm here for the foreseeable, if things go well then I'll stay around for a good while, if not I'm just here until the world rights itself again!
Already back on the Habbox airwaves and enjoying playing music for you all once again.

@Undertaker

I've looked through the awards and for whatever reason alot that apply to me there isn't a "request" option next to it. But no worries really!

-:Undertaker:-
12-02-2021, 01:06 AM
Danny;
Samantha; + Sectional; may be able to help! x

Triz
12-02-2021, 10:05 AM
Yeah, long story short they're automated now, but they don't back-date, it'll give you one award which you're closest to.. For example Danny's account is 5,436 days old.. He automatically got the 14 year award which is for 5,110 days. If he remains active or logs in during his 15th year, he'll automatically get that one too. It works based on 7 days of activity, otherwise the forum would be trying to give out over probably 200k worth of awards for accounts that haven't been active for 10+ years, which is pointless

Of course people can still PM Samantha or myself to add the additional years you've not got.

Mikey
12-02-2021, 02:10 PM
Thank you for the kind words everyone. I'm here for the foreseeable, if things go well then I'll stay around for a good while, if not I'm just here until the world rights itself again!
Already back on the Habbox airwaves and enjoying playing music for you all once again.

@Undertaker

I've looked through the awards and for whatever reason alot that apply to me there isn't a "request" option next to it. But no worries really!

Looking forward to hearing you on the radio! :)

Jarkie
13-03-2021, 07:15 PM
Welcome back dude!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!