PDA

View Full Version : [Looks] What feature do you notice first in a person?

jamiexo
18-06-2021, 06:44 PM
I feel like I always have debates with my friends about this, so I'm going to take this debate to the forum.

When you meet someone for the first time, which feature stands out to you the most?

For me, it would either be the person's eyes (this was especially due to COVID and people having to wear masks, so not many other features to notice), or their smile.

Which feature do you notice first?

tbl
18-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Smile first, eyes second.
Hahaha hands third.

Triz
18-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Always the smile, then her eyes, then her other eyes "up here"

jamiexo
18-06-2021, 07:50 PM
Smile first, eyes second.
Hahaha hands third.

honestly i'm totally with you with hands too! it seems like such a weird thing to notice, but that's definitely on the list!

M.Jay
19-06-2021, 12:07 PM
100% smile and eyes. Without a doubt.

-:Undertaker:-
20-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Their hair style. Plays a massive part if I find someone attractive or not!

Chipmunks
20-06-2021, 06:32 PM
Their eyes and then their eyebrows???

Jarkie
29-06-2021, 04:33 PM
For me it tends to go:

Their hair, followed by their laughter and general personality. They could have the hottest body going, but if their personality is rubbish then it is a no from me.

LUCPIX
08-07-2021, 06:40 PM
honestly i'm totally with you with hands too! it seems like such a weird thing to notice, but that's definitely on the list!

same here, honestly!! and there are plenty of ancestral reasons for it, since the instant reflex of staring at someone's hands would give us humans the social notion relief that the other person wasn't holding a lethal tool; on the other hand (heh), even without our full notice, we tend to feel a bit annoyed by instinct (seemingly for no reason) when we're nearby someone that is hiding their hands behind their backs or inside their pockets, etc., destroying the lifelong myth that we check people's hands JUST because we need to make sure they're single lmfao

it's the gayest thing I've spoken in months but the hands' size sorta matters too, but that's because I normally attribute it to someone's work ethics or something (which isn't exactly accurate y'know), especially taking into consideration this pattern when it comes to the folks I admire, blah blah

noses, too, as they come in all ways shapes & forms!

Demi
14-07-2021, 09:48 AM
Eyes. Teeth. Smile.

In that order...

lawrawrrr
18-07-2021, 08:37 PM
Eyes definitely that's a big thing

Hate to be 'that person' but I do tend to judge height on men :( it's still ingrained in me men need to be taller evne tho i am tall for a woman!! altho I'm trying to be better and not judge heights on dating apps any more

then dress sense, if you're dressed like a slob or WAY too formal imma judge you!

Shannon
19-07-2021, 07:05 PM
First port of call is the bum, i like a nice peachy bum. Its even better if they guy is in the gym.

I mean in todays climate smiles are out the window (especially with masks).

Cadigyna
21-12-2021, 02:45 AM
their skin.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!