PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Homophobic Kids Who Havent Got A Clue About Sexuality or life? Am i Right?

Wobegong
18-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Is it just me or is habbo full of Homophobic Kids who think gay is a problem like its some kind of illness. Kids today on habbo here the word gay and shoot there mouths off they havent got a clue about it and just wonna sound and act hard! Im straight i have many gay friends and family members and i just wonna say GET A LIFE YOU STUPID LITTLE KIDS!. But it just rely anoys me i mean come on little silly boys and girls who dont have a clue about life! You just wait as soon as you leave school and get a job or go to Collage your in for a big supprise! if you go round with that kinda Attatude for the rest of your life your gunna find your self in a heap load of truble. Basicaly all im trying to say is Grow up! and stop being so Homophobic when you have no idea what it is about! When you reach Puberty and ya voice breaks come back and say what you wonna say but untill then shut the hell up you little Homophobic
ideots!

(soz bout that lol got a bit carried away)

This Was posted again because it was cloed By a member of staff due swearing as you can see no swearing you an rely debait your issues now and get your point across

If you feel like you have been persacuted just for being gay/lesbian please post here and tell us all how angry you are to those who have made your lives hell!

Thank you for reading this and i hope expressing your self here helps a little.

Edit by Urges - Thread closed, people are posting homophobic comments, and this will prevent FURTHER arguement. Thankyou

Eamonn
18-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Yea no need to post it twice people got the message the first time yeah

EletricMornings
18-09-2005, 06:18 PM
o.O I dint read the frist one

Demynx
18-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Is it just me or is habbo full of Homophobic Kids who think gay is a problem like its some kind of illness. Kids today on habbo here the word gay and shoot there mouths off they havent got a clue about it and just wonna sound and act hard! Im straight i have many gay friends and family members and i just wonna say GET A LIFE YOU STUPID LITTLE KIDS!. But it just rely anoys me i mean come on little silly boys and girls who dont have a clue about life! You just wait as soon as you leave school and get a job or go to Collage your in for a big supprise! if you go round with that kinda Attatude for the rest of your life your gunna find your self in a heap load of truble. Basicaly all im trying to say is Grow up! and stop being so Homophobic when you have no idea what it is about! When you reach Puberty and ya voice breaks come back and say what you wonna say but untill then shut the hell up you little Homophobic
ideots!

(soz bout that lol got a bit carried away)

This Was posted again because it was cloed By a member of staff due swearing as you can see no swearing you an rely debait your issues now and get your point across

If you feel like you have been persacuted just for being gay/lesbian please post here and tell us all how angry you are to those who have made your lives hell!

Thank you for reading this and i hope expressing your self here helps a little.

YOU OFFENDED ME DARN YOU! >:-() IM A KID IM ONLY ELEVEN AND YOU WENT SO FAR WHAT YOU THINK EVERY BOY AND GIRL DONT KNOW I DO NOT LIKE THAT!

Wobegong
18-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Oooooooooooo ye ri now people saw it 1st time but they cudnt post there oppinions now they can mate.

Wobegong
18-09-2005, 06:29 PM
ooooooooo touchy

Wobegong
18-09-2005, 06:31 PM
YOU OFFENDED ME DARN YOU! >:-() IM A KID IM ONLY ELEVEN AND YOU WENT SO FAR WHAT YOU THINK EVERY BOY AND GIRL DONT KNOW I DO NOT LIKE THAT!

What the hell?

Edit by Urges - Please do NOT triple, or double post. One is quite enough. In future, please edit your first post instead. Thanks

[N]
18-09-2005, 06:48 PM
I hate gays/lesbians if they come speak to me.. or do anything to me..

But if they don't then thats fine, then i wont have a problem with them.

Wayne
18-09-2005, 06:50 PM

Errr.. what ya doin'..?

Anyway, that was a bit carried away. :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!