PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] we thought bad about jibbi well.....

dj-ally
08-10-2004, 11:01 AM
most people thought o i hate jibbi BUT! who will be the newxt hotel mager
i wonder could it be worse or better no 1 noe's so when u peoples were dising jibbi god noe's what lye's around the corner????

THE NINJA
08-10-2004, 11:50 AM
i wonder could it be worse or better no 1 noe's so when u peoples were dising jibbi god noe's what lye's around the corner????

If people hate Jibbi people hate Jibbi.

You don't wait until the next person to decided whether you hate someone or not. :rolleyes:

Mentor
08-10-2004, 05:08 PM
if the relay bad habbo wouldnt hire them so there at least toarable, if there a good manger remains to be seen, if this person was worse than jibbi it woulnt change the fact u hate jibbi if u did. ive neva met here so i dont realy no, it just a matter of opinion.

THE NINJA
08-10-2004, 05:12 PM
if the relay bad habbo wouldnt hire them so there at least toarable, if there a good manger remains to be seen, if this person was worse than jibbi it woulnt change the fact u hate jibbi if u did. ive neva met here so i dont realy no, it just a matter of opinion.

Exactly.

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 01:19 AM
The good thing about Jibbi is she is going to get a life and not sit on habbo doing sweet fudge all.

Moose
09-10-2004, 02:15 AM

uhhh, please fix ur spelling errors, hard to read. But obviously it will be GlitterKat or some one who got the job on the sulake page.

Superside
09-10-2004, 02:16 AM
The Next Hote; Manager will be either.... GlitterKat, Dinosaur guy, Becs(probably not) and who's those other 2? Jay? and I think Gazmuzel or sumthin
I don't rele know there names that well, only Jibbi cuz it is easy to remember

Superside
09-10-2004, 02:17 AM
Sorry It double posted on me, can a mod or admin plz delete this? I dono how lol

Concentric - Forum Mod
Sorry we cant delete your post, just be more careful next time.

Motorollo
09-10-2004, 02:19 AM
who knows who the next hotel manger could be hopfully some 1 nice not becs nooooooo!

Bargo34
09-10-2004, 03:49 AM
Jay 4 manager!!!!!!!!!
Make Jay the manager!!!

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 12:08 PM
This is quite cheap, moderators cant delete posts, what company own habbox forum or made it, I want to send threatening e-mails.

Jay is nice but she couldn't handle it and she is kinda annoying.

GlitterKat is a grumpy moo moo.

Dionysus is funny and weird go him.

Metz is rarely seen.

Gazsux hasnt been on in months.

TheLostPara
09-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Everyone Is Expecting Jay Or Glitterkat. But Some People Think Ione. Could It Be?

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 12:13 PM
I thought Ione left to get a life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!