PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] Who sometimes Reminisces the old habbo days?

Ginoulla
21-09-2021, 12:28 PM
My memory isn’t the best. But there was a time in my early teens where I would sit and eat chicken and mushroom pop noodle whilst listening to crazy frog and other old school anthems. And I would go to one of the after parties to meet the DJ’s and I remember seeing hundreds of people in the room, everyone was hopping and dancing with their hands pointing in the air!

There would be 100 people or more listening and I would constantly send requests in. It was easy to talk and make friends back then. I feel nowdays a group of people are only interested in their groups and not open to making new friends!

There’s so many other great memories and I met some amazing people a long the way who unfortunately now I don’t have any contact with apart from only one person.

Do you think they will bring us back to the classic era? I miss it when it was simple!!! Lets bring back the old lot please :D

What do you guys miss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E
26-10-2021, 07:16 AM
I miss everything about it, was a huge part of my childhood.
I made this forum account when I was just 7 years old. I actually logged in just to reply to this.

Attached
27-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Just the people really. Nothing else mattered when you were with friends.

jamiexo
28-10-2021, 11:43 AM
I agree with Attached, I remember the people.

There are times where my friends would quit out of the blue and never come back online, and sometimes I randomly think about them and where they are and what they're up to. I've obviously met great friends in the meantime, but I miss the old friends I used to have on the Hotel as well.

Ekelektra
28-10-2021, 12:56 PM
There were two people I knew irl who played but we don't talk anymore. And I always wonder if they ever came on later and we crossed paths, since my username has changed and their's probably too it's possible. I also have a few people I miss who don't come on anymore and wonder how they're going.

I found some old lost screenshots the other day and was hit with so much nostalgia!! There were things there that I had completely forgotten about.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!