PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat Sweets ~Ends October 29th

jamiexo
08-10-2021, 08:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TyZu073.jpg

Although I am at an age where it would probably not be as appropriate to go out Trick-or-Treating for Halloween, I still like to participate by handing out candy to the kids that come to our house.

Normally, I just get the cheapest bags of candy because with all of the kids that come, I could not afford to get bigger candy bars, or hand out something else.

However, if money was not a limit, I think I would get pop or chips, or full size candy bars.

If there was no budget for things to give out to trick or treats, what would YOU give out?

Prize is 5 coins to one random entrant.

tbl
23-10-2021, 01:51 PM
This comp is now open!

Triz
23-10-2021, 01:55 PM
I'd still give out penny sweets. Don't wanna mess up our financial economy ya'know...

Or I'd do what I have done for the last 4 years, and not put out any Halloween decorations and people generally don't trick or treat at said houses.. either that or I don't answer anyway.

I hate people

LucyFaye
23-10-2021, 05:47 PM
I'd just give out chocolate bars with £10 notes wrapped around them, that's what the kids really want!
I remember when I was a kid, we'd all let each other know which houses were giving out money lmao.

Hola.
23-10-2021, 06:22 PM
a punch

Chipmunks
23-10-2021, 09:07 PM
50 cents
60 cents if I like their costumes

Cadigyna
24-10-2021, 02:27 AM
I would choose trick them and instead of giving out treats i would give out rainbow colored wrappers (with rubbish inside) #environmentallyhealthy (https://habboxforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=environmentallyhealthy)

ErickSloth
24-10-2021, 03:50 PM
I would give out some money and also Gudetama and Moomins toys <3

OutReign
28-10-2021, 04:45 AM
I would make up some small goodie bags filled with candy & a small toy like a bouncy ball etc! Maybe also have a small funny trick in there too like a carrot coated in some chocolate!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!