PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Vampire, Witch, Daemon or Human? ~Ends November 29th

Cadigyna
11-11-2021, 02:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ENgkizl.gif

All you need to do is tell me which you are... and do you agree with your result.
If not tell me what you believe you actually are and why!

(If you prefer you can message it to me by clicking HERE (https://habboxforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=130544) otherwise you can post below...you have a choice!)

https://i.imgur.com/IsJZfKV.jpg?1

Take the quiz by clicking here (https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/ugc/story.php?title=nzeynzm1ze6z)!

One lucky winner will receive 5c.

tbl
24-11-2021, 04:52 PM
This comp is now open!

I got:
You’re a human!

Your human status should come as no surprise to you, though you may be disappointed to realise that your hidden talents are no indication of creature status. Humans are rational, sensitive beings who thrive in the company of others, though you turn a blind eye to the unusual activity of the creatures in your midst.

Human fits better than vampire, I guess I'm okay not being special

Hola.
24-11-2021, 06:03 PM
Got:
You’re a human!
Your human status should come as no surprise to you, though you may be disappointed to realise that your hidden talents are no indication of creature status. Humans are rational, sensitive beings who thrive in the company of others, though you turn a blind eye to the unusual activity of the creatures in your midst.

FlyingJesus
24-11-2021, 06:09 PM
You’re a vampire!
Although many might think of vampires as cold, focused and dangerous, you pride yourself on your elegant stature and discipline. You are charming, yet have a tendency to unveil a darker side when you smell blood. Your hunting impulses must be brought under control in order to live safely amongst other creatures, and a solitary life is perhaps the safest future for you.

Aww yiss love that I'd make a great vampire

MadameJaquack
24-11-2021, 06:10 PM
You’re a vampire!
Although many might think of vampires as cold, focused and dangerous, you pride yourself on your elegant stature and discipline. You are charming, yet have a tendency to unveil a darker side when you smell blood. Your hunting impulses must be brought under control in order to live safely amongst other creatures, and a solitary life is perhaps the safest future for you.

idk how to feel

ErickSloth
24-11-2021, 10:22 PM
You’re a human!

Cadigyna
25-11-2021, 05:08 AM
remember to tell me if you agree with your result or not!

Hola.
25-11-2021, 05:29 AM
I wanted to get witcher to become Geralt of Rivia and have all the power and all the girls

.Nat
25-11-2021, 08:07 AM
You’re a daemon!

Daemons are creative, artistic creatures who walk a tightrope between madness and genius. You conduct your life in a chaotic fashion yet show great affection for those around you who share your ideals. You are exceptionally talented and have a love for music.

Cadigyna
25-11-2021, 08:41 AM
You’re a human!

This comp is now open!

I got:
You’re a human!

You’re a daemon!

Daemons are creative, artistic creatures who walk a tightrope between madness and genius. You conduct your life in a chaotic fashion yet show great affection for those around you who share your ideals. You are exceptionally talented and have a love for music.

remember to tell me if you agree with your result. If not tell me what you believe you actually are and why!

LucyFaye
25-11-2021, 02:30 PM
You're a Witch:
Witches are well known for being one of the most natural creatures. Your family is very important to you, and you pride yourself on being open and warm when forming friendships. You have great instincts, and friends count on you for your worldly knowledge.

----

I agree with the description but not with the creature, because I'm a human (unfortunately)
I wish Witches were actually real though and I was one because damn, would it be nice to have a bit more control over life!

LUCPIX
25-11-2021, 04:37 PM
You’re a human!

No powers of producing shiny things out of ma finga? Gee,not a great sign. "Human" is the RPG euphemism for NPCs, but I'm sure that there is something relatively magic and special 'bout being mundane and doin' music

ErickSloth
25-11-2021, 07:20 PM
I no mind be human

PingvinIsBack
27-11-2021, 10:55 AM
You’re a witch! 😅😅

ErickSloth
27-11-2021, 04:26 PM
You’re a witch! ����

uncle witchy!!! oooo

Shannon
27-11-2021, 05:58 PM
A Daemon

Sounds about right forever walking a tightrope.

jamiexo
27-11-2021, 07:04 PM
You’re a daemon!

I feel like I disagree with the creative part. I struggle to be creative at most things. I do show great affection for those around me and do have a love for music, so it sounds like mine was 50% accurate!

mardytar
28-11-2021, 02:16 PM
I got Daemon.. the quiz knows my dark side ;o just kidding i will try to be a well behaved daemon!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!