PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2

Mizki
08-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Aye, I must admit I'm a bit of a Sims fan :rolleyes: I have recently bought The Sims 2 for the PC and it seriously rocks :D Anyone got any game hints? I've been trying to find out how to get a teen living on their own - apparently you can kill off a parent, or move a parent out - So I built a little kind of shed with no windows of doors and he is still alive! It's driving me more crazy with the sounds he makes than he probably is crazy himself.

Mizki
08-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Ok The Sims 2 has installed fine with no probs on the downstairs comp, and I previously installed it on my laptop with no probs. But I had to reformat because my computers sound gave in - and now I cant install it :o

It comes up with a message when installing on Disc 2:

Somthing about cannot install package.003 or somthing :@

UPDATE: nevermind, it's fixed! :D

EDITED BY RYE1088 - CATEGORY MANAGER
You have broken the forum rules. Please do not double post just simply edit your last.
Click here to read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34)

jamie5k
09-10-2004, 05:12 PM
mizki thats what happened to me the exact same thing but then its ok.

I love the sims coz now its more realistic like having baby , retiring from work call in sick, growing up i love it if i can i add some images.

jovv
10-10-2004, 12:07 PM
I grew up like a Sim :)

Grafics rowks on Sims 2! And yes I have 2 cheats I can .. lend you x)

To get the little cheat box up, CTRL + Shift + C (all at the same time, cause otherwise it takes a photo).

Motherlode - $50,000
Kaching - $1,000

jamie5k
10-10-2004, 01:10 PM
ye the sims 2 is wicked like i said lol ive had babies retired dies moved out all that stuff its so kool im doing the storyline juliet and romeo ive just moved juliette out so wait for romeo to grow to a man then we can fall in love :P

Godlikesme
13-10-2004, 06:38 PM
i dont like sims 2 its just like old sims but betta graphics

1: I like the way u can zoom in and get good pics
2: Luv the graphics
3:And i like the way u can morph peoples faces

wot i dont like it that it dusnt come with online cus uve got to pay for it plus it needs missions or scenariois like sims bustin out on ps2 now thats gotta be the best sims game

Da-Weasel
13-10-2004, 06:44 PM
I personally luv it
but...
1.wid me and my other freinds it takes HOURS to load
2.its just da same but wid betta graficz
3. IT COSTS TOOO MUCH!

properclone
13-10-2004, 06:56 PM
I've decided not to give in.

Being the guy I am I will complain ;D
Just to make me feel better....

Its just a marketting scheme, none of the old expansion packs will work and if you get it, woull never play the old sims, they will then bring ut expansion pakcs for the sims2 and they are rich!
Evil people :(

I'll probably give in... soon enough.

dudeguy82272
14-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I Like sims, it is really fun game :D.

Simonac55
17-10-2004, 04:48 AM
I didn't play it yet but I think the Sims are usually pretty good.

Moose
17-10-2004, 05:57 AM
search g4techtv.com and search sims 2
they have really nice cheats for other games too.

Soyers
24-10-2004, 01:42 AM
*whimpers....lip twitches...eyes jiggle... CRYS* I wa...want it! N...N...NOW! *stops...looks around...* eheh.. :$

Adam-DK-V2
28-10-2004, 11:58 AM
I got the sims 2, but i don't play it, my sister does. Every time my cousin comes, she wants to play it.

Ciaran
02-11-2004, 09:55 PM
I hate to admit it but im a sick person... i kill off my family one by one lol hehe but great game brilliant graphics and well thought out

Unsuspected
03-11-2004, 07:32 AM
sins can be a fun game but they can get a little crazy with all the expansion packs, I really hate it when I gotta install CD after CD after CD and I only have Sims original, Sims Living Large, Sims Hot Date, and Sims Unleashed. thats already too many CD's for one game, esspecially when you consider Unleashed has 2 CD's and all those expansion packs put together takes up well over a gigabyte of space

GommeInc
03-11-2004, 05:39 PM
You do realise that all the Sims 2 expansion packs are already made don't you?

Properclone is right about there being a scheme and there is, they sell off the expansions packs even though they are already made, The Sims had livin' large up to Vacation, the only new ones they made were Unleashed and Makin' Magic which were made late but the others were made when The Sims were made.

The Expansion packs for the sims 2 are laready made but dont expect them soon as their scheme will need more time, why else would you have very little furniture in the game.

Moose
08-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Yeap, like all the post, its just dumb they have new sims each week or month, I only have The Sims Bust'n Out, and they already made The Sims Urbz for the GameCube and GameBoy DS, But im getting The Sims Urbz cause its kool and im like almost done with busting out... its that i can't get married because they says "Im already spoken" and well I want to kill the males in the house... trying to make them get eaten by mutant plants, and burning them but no dice... :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!