PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Are You The Light or Dark Side of the Force? ~Ends January 19th

Cadigyna
18-12-2021, 04:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/VoTo1L9.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZIF2X9q.png?1

Which Side of the Force are you on?
All you have to do is tell me which side you are and why!

For some information on both sides:

Light: The light side was filled with calmness, peace, and passiveness, and was used only for knowledge and defense. This also means you are more likely to be able to have control of your emotions.

Dark: To tap into the power of the dark side was to indulge in raw emotions such as passion, anger, and hatred. The dark side is filled greed, the fear of change, and the inability to let go.

If you are unsure, you can mention a character and say ''whatever force they are on that is what I am'' and mention why; I'll fill in the blanks for you.

Each entry will receive 30 forum tokens.
One lucky winner will also receive 5c.

tbl
13-01-2022, 04:32 PM
This comp is now open!

ErickSloth
13-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Light because I calm and peaceful person:)

Hola.
14-01-2022, 01:25 AM
Dark side, always with the Siths cause thats freedom

jamiexo
14-01-2022, 02:52 PM
It's a hard toss up for me, but I think I'd say light overall. Although I am very passionate with things that I do, I think overall I would be more on the light side due to my longing for peace and calmness :P

LucyFaye
15-01-2022, 12:48 PM
Definitely the light side. I've always been a pacifist and "leftist" when it comes to politics.
I do have a fear of change though as is listed in the dark side, but I feel I suit the light side better! :)

tbl
17-01-2022, 09:01 PM
I want to be on the dark side because the outfits are cooler.

FlyingJesus
19-01-2022, 08:05 PM
I'd like to think light side but let's be honest if I was given massive telekinetic and telepathic powers I would definitely not be 100% altruistic with them

MadameJaquack
19-01-2022, 09:00 PM
"the inability to let go"

lmao yes definitely dark side THANKS DAD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!