PDA

View Full Version : Habbo after 4 years!

leafly
31-12-2021, 11:42 AM
I am coming back to Habbo and fansites alike after a while now, I can already see it's alot less booming but it still seems fun, what's it like nowadays, and what's life like on sites and habbo itself?

FlyingJesus
31-12-2021, 02:54 PM
Welcome back to Habbo and welcome to Habbox! Definitely not as active as "the old days" but the people here are really great and we like to get involved with the community through comps and events (live hosted games AND custom built official badge events) live radio, our famous Help Desk, and all sorts of other things like rare valuation and updating our massive wiki. Habbo itself is changing all the time with enormous amounts of new furni and a whole new client built in Unity rather than Flash, huge things ahead in the future!

jamiexo
31-12-2021, 03:57 PM
Welcome back! :) Hope to see you around more often since you're back.

Just as FJ said above, PLENTY of things for people to do. Competitions, events, just hanging out and meeting new people. It's such a great community that I'm happy to be apart of. :)

Jarkie
02-01-2022, 11:27 PM
Hey Leafy,

I think I remember you. Good to see you back. Habbo has a funny way of always being part of your life, even if during long extended breaks.

-:Undertaker:-
12-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Welcome back darling.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!