PDA

View Full Version : Best future Games of 2022..

leafly
31-12-2021, 11:46 AM
Which games are you guys looking forward to being released in the near future of 2022? I am really looking forward to A Plague Tale : Requiem, as I loved the first one.

LucyFaye
05-01-2022, 04:34 PM
I'm always looking forward to the next Pokémon game.
I just Googled to see which other ones are coming out and one of the first ones says there's a new Saints Row? I loved the first two of these but it started getting silly around the 3rd one, I hope this one's good again!

kilotron
28-03-2022, 12:53 AM
To be honest, I am waiting for a new CS

To be honest, I am waiting for a new CS.Don't get me wrong, guys, I love the CS GO. I am playing it a lot and even trade rust items sometimes. However, it gets quite boring periodically. So I really want to see a new game with a new engine that will bring cooler graphics and game physics, new maps, and weapons. And I am sure that I am not the only one dreaming about a new CS.So hopefully, we will be lucky enough, and the game creators will hear our requests and make our dream come true.

bomurzynski
15-04-2022, 06:41 AM
I'm really excited about Sniper Elite 5! One more month to go, and we'll all be able to finally enjoy it. I've been waiting for so long; I literally can't wait for it. Another one I'm really looking forward to being released is Mario Strikers: Battle League. I'm a huge Mario fan, and I'm thrilled that it is finally coming up! Anyway, until then, I'll be playing my all-time favorite game, which is, without doubt, Minecraft. I'm literally addicted to this game, and I can play it all day long. By the way, which Minecraft smp servers do you guys use?

Posts merged by tbl (forum moderator): Please do not double post, thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!