PDA

View Full Version : Headphones

-:Undertaker:-
24-01-2022, 01:36 AM
So being such a boomer I just got my first pair of wireless headphones the other week (the big headphones).

And I LOVE them. Been using all the time especially when cycling. Really uplifts me and so much better than having wires everywhere.

£30 from ASDA. Not bad!

jamiexo
24-01-2022, 01:52 AM
I love wireless headphones, my only issues is I always forget to charge them.

They make things so much easier, especially when working out because then you won't be ripping the cord out of your ear if you're doing a lot of movement

24-01-2022, 02:01 AM
I love wireless headphones, my only issues is I always forget to charge them.

They make things so much easier, especially when working out because then you won't be ripping the cord out of your ear if you're doing a lot of movement

These ones have like hours of power they're great.

jamiexo
24-01-2022, 02:36 AM
Yeah mine do too. I used to take them with me in the summer to work because I’d go on a walk during my lunch time or my break

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Triz
24-01-2022, 08:41 AM
I got some headphones free with the purchase of my Google Pixel 5 a year ago, assumed they were just shitty £30 headphones since they were giving them away in a promotion. But it wasn't until last month when my cousin said he bought some and the same sounded familiar and turns out to me the same ones I got for free, asked him how much he paid and turns out they're around £200

So I got those but can't say I've ever used them, but they're wireless too.

I want to, but like anytime I listen to music it's often when I'm alone anyway, so I just have it turned up out loud, I don't really go any where that requires it's use properly.

tbl
24-01-2022, 04:31 PM
I love wireless headphones, but I also forget to charge them. Never notice until it's too late and then I'm just annoyed that they're dead.

25-01-2022, 10:10 AM
I love wireless headphones, but I also forget to charge them. Never notice until it's too late and then I'm just annoyed that they're dead.

I think mine have like 8 hours charge on them and take 15 minutes to charge up fully.

Zak
08-02-2022, 12:03 AM
Bluetooth headphones are fantastic. Been using the Pixel Buds for a while now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!