PDA

View Full Version : I need help getting into my habbo account.

visitor0028
26-03-2022, 12:07 PM
Soo my facebook account is deleted, the one I am using to login to my habbo account. I need help in gaining access to my habbo account. I have tried numerous times submitting a ticket/help request but in all of them I only get automated message. Is it possible to get a hold of someone to actually help?

English is not my first language so im sorry if I sound demanding or a bit bossy. Any help would be appreciated..

Cody
31-03-2022, 12:20 AM
I'll be honest if your Habbo account is associated with your Facebook that is deleted you'll need to try to recover the Facebook if possible. I don't know if you're going to be able to get the account back if it's linked to a deleted Facebook account.

Triz
31-03-2022, 08:17 AM
Pretty sure Facebook never delete accounts though do they? They just deactivate them, but as soon as you login again, it reactivates it.

Cody
31-03-2022, 05:04 PM
Pretty sure Facebook never delete accounts though do they? They just deactivate them, but as soon as you login again, it reactivates it.
Over a period of time if the account was deactivated I believe the account does disappear. They give you a certain amount of time and if you don't log into it again at a certain point then it does go away.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!