PDA

View Full Version : Room Builder's Staff Changes [Good Bye]

Its.Dino
09-04-2022, 08:59 PM
Hey Habbox!

I thought I'd share that my time has come at Habbox. Some of you may have known that I was gradually drifting away for some time now. After joining this awesome fansite as a nobody and room builder in September 2017 and helping to host many badge events on behalf of Habbox for both Habbo and Habbox communities. It has truly been a blast! I have met and interacted with so many wonderful people and have made so many lasting memories along the way.

I have gone through many ups and downs in the 4-5 years and they have taught me invaluable lessons. Most importantly, I would like to formally apologise if I have ever hurt anyone's feelings throughout the many years and ask for your forgiveness. I will continue to engage with Habbox as a Room Builder Advisor to help and support the Room Builder's Management for as long as possible.

Thank you for everything and I hope you enjoyed the many events in my tenure.

Ozad
09-04-2022, 11:12 PM
Thank you for everything Dino, you have done a tremendous amount for the RB department and you will be truly missed. I am glad you are sticking around in some aspect!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!