PDA

View Full Version : [Birthday] Habbox Dedications ~Ends July 9th

jamiexo
01-07-2022, 05:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uWpprd0.png

Happy birthday, Habbox! It's amazing that Habbox is turning nineteen this year. It's crazy to think of all of the people that have come and gone during that time, and all of the changes that have occurred (whether that is for Habbox, or Habbo in general).

Whether you've been at Habbox for 10 years, or 10 days, I'm sure you've made at least one friend at Habbox (although I'm sure most have made more than one, as the Habbox community is amazing ;) ).

For this competition, I want you to tell me one person from Habbox that has made such a positive impact on your life (and why). If you're stuck and can't decide on only one, spread the love and list a few! I know I've met so many amazing people in the 4ish years I've been here, and I'm sure there's many more that will cross my path in the future!

Each entry will receive 19 forum tokens.
One lucky winner will receive 19c.

tbl
03-07-2022, 03:27 PM
This comp is now open!

Hola.
03-07-2022, 06:33 PM
the one and only LYNN CAUSE SHES CUTE AND AMAZING AND LOVELY

Jarkie
03-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Not only has she been there at my darkest times, she has also been there during my happiest. She normally one of the first persons who make sure everything is okay and generally talk to me. She makes me coming online a very enjoyable experience. You know who you are <3

LUCPIX
03-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Hm! Most of people who were actively @ Habbox in 2018 plus Kate

Cadigyna
03-07-2022, 11:31 PM
hard one their is a lot so i will have to name 2 cause their both tied together at the top @tbl (https://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=130978)and @jamiexo (https://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=132211)

i name these 2 as their their the nicest and most bubbly ive come across for a while very understanding and can handle people like myself which is fantastic. They are great friends as well glad i met them

LucyFaye
05-07-2022, 09:20 PM
There are far too many to name.
I think the main person that's made the biggest impact though would have to be bec;
We've gotten very close the past year or so, and shared some very personal stories and supported each other a lot.

Without this outlet and support, where I could vent my problems and get some insight, I'm not sure what I'd do.
She's one of the best friends I've ever had, I love her more than I can express :sparkle-heart:

MadameJaquack
07-07-2022, 07:50 PM
I've met so many amazing and lovely lovely people here and I think if I wrote specific paragraphs out for all of my wonderful friends I'd probs burst into tears. But if you losers are reading this u know I love you and you should consider yourselves lucky x

On top of that there are two people I have met at Habbox that now mean so so so much to me in different ways and they know exactly who they are because if they didn't I'd be a bit worried tbh. You've changed my life for the better in so many ways, and I know that sounds cheesy and cliché but looking at the person I was and the place I was in in 2020 before I joined, compared to now, the difference is astounding.

LOVE YOU HABBOX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yukieen
07-07-2022, 09:10 PM
Of course for me is Shannon!!! xx
She the kindest Habbo and Habbox person I ever met. She always there with a smile to my reply and support my DJ. Also, she always help me whenever I in trouble when first connecting the DJ.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!