PDA

View Full Version : What was your show growing up? ~Ends November 24th

Cadigyna
02-07-2022, 09:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nnRMKlO.png

We all have many shows we all used to watch growing up, but what I want to know is what was that 1 show which you would not want to miss an episode of, you would watch it more times than any other show.

https://i.imgur.com/fPYrnnP.png?1

All you need to do is tell me your answer and what about it would make you not get enough of it, to make it your show.

Each entrant will receive 20 forum tokens
One lucky winner will receive an additional 5c.

tbl
18-11-2022, 03:47 PM
This comp is now open!

jamiexo
18-11-2022, 06:53 PM
This is so so so difficult, as I had so many shows that I would watch ALL the time, but I think Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends was one of my favorites on Cartoon Network. I even played the games for it online :P

LUCPIX
18-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Any of all the animations that would be streamed on TV, really!!!! Growing up, I was especially obsessed with The Simpsons from the 00's. There was something about its well-calculated timing that made me enjoy the gags better than the "children's" toons, even though no, I would hardly GET their context and the real reason why it's funny 'cause I WAS A KID. I think that the charm of the series is precisely because its canon world is so Shenmue-akin complex, and there is such a huge background story for each one of the characters (even if they are not that prominent in episodes), that you can almost feel as though it's a true world, and it alone makes watching it engaging enough, no matter how old you are. Even though I couldn't care less about Simpsons these days, heh

Also, the original Powerpuff Girls series rocks. So does Zooboomafoo

LUCPIX
19-11-2022, 12:36 AM
NON-ENTRY POST

Also, the original Powerpuff Girls series rocks.

Also, it turns out it's been first aired EXACTLY 24 years ago.

Life's crazy, m8

Hola.
19-11-2022, 06:48 AM
dexter, i loved to see his new experiments being destroyed by didi

Kirstt
19-11-2022, 08:36 PM
For me, I really enjoyed this French program called poccoyo. It was like little blue kid who didn’t speak it was played on ceebeeies and for whatever reason it reminded me of my sister, and when we went into care I used to wait for it to be on so I could be with her again. Silly I know, but it used to feel me with so much happiness every day and got me through hard times. Lol ANYWAY….

I also really liked little robots- that theme song had me doing my best robot moves

LordofKittykats
20-11-2022, 06:54 PM
pokemon & digimon were my shows growing up I just couldnt get enough of it was my best thing ever i still watch re runs online lol

ErickSloth
23-11-2022, 11:49 AM
I used watch lot of Pokemon and The Simpsons <3

welshcake
23-11-2022, 12:29 PM
dexter was mine too

someboyrafa
23-11-2022, 06:28 PM
anyone else just watch the blank screen or just me?!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!