PDA

View Full Version : Account Back!

Brad
29-08-2022, 12:27 PM
So some exciting news.

Over a year ago I posted that my account Bikini was hacked and my account was locked and I couldn't access it because they changed the safety lock on me. (Reference: This Thread (https://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=854045))

Well, I went as far as filing a complaint through the Better Business Bureau and over the last year I have relentlessly attempted to get my account back even with giving them proper documentation and proof that it was indeed my account.

When I thought all was lost I received an email this morning. They revisited my requests after the 20th or so time and they took the safety lock down and I now have full access to my old account again.

I had invested a little time in my new account (.Reindeer.) but I am extremely happy to have my other account back (Bikini)

If I was friends with you on habbo and you see me in a random room - I will add you back on that account. The person who seized my account deleted everyone and took all my stuff but now I have a little energy knowing I have my account back so I will continue to try and get my stuff back.

Ah! After so long! This is sooo rewarding!

tbl
29-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Yay, glad to hear you got it back!!
Thanks for sharing that you got it back; I always wonder when stuff like this happens how it ends up.
Crazy that it took that much work to get it back, but I guess safety????? idk lol

Brad
29-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Yay, glad to hear you got it back!!
Thanks for sharing that you got it back; I always wonder when stuff like this happens how it ends up.
Crazy that it took that much work to get it back, but I guess safety????? idk lol

Yeah for real.
I'm happy that I pushed for the account, because I invested so much time into it. :)

Ilenia
06-12-2023, 05:35 PM
Yeah for real.
I'm happy that I pushed for the account, because I invested so much time into it. :)

I have an inactivity ban account.Any chance to recover? Help desk seems giving automatic replies with 6 months excuse thing

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Brad
23-01-2024, 09:52 PM
I have an inactivity ban account.Any chance to recover? Help desk seems giving automatic replies with 6 months excuse thing

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Honestly, I pushed for it. I kept emailing them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!