PDA

View Full Version : Hi....Nervous? Excited? Not sure yet....

Shinyrock
31-05-2023, 02:14 AM
Hi everyone I'm new here and a bit nervous yet excited to see what this is all about. Looking forward to meeting people and learning new things. I tend to be somewhat introverted so it takes me some time to put myself out there but I'm a social butterfly once I know the ins and outs to my surroundings. Please feel free to chat with me and get to know me I will feel honored to do the same. Have a great day and remember one little flicker of light can erase the dark so be that little light in someone's day and make a difference even if you can't see it.

Triz
31-05-2023, 08:43 AM
Hey Shinyrock!

Welcome to Habbox, great to have you here. Love the term social butterfly, I too am like that. Hope to see you around for many years to come, if you need any help here don't hesitate to contact any of us, we're a pleasant bunch.

jamiexo
31-05-2023, 11:18 AM
Hello & welcome to the forum! :D

I definitely get how you may feel a bit nervous being with a new community, but I can assure you, you will definitely find your place here <3

Feel free to reach out to me if you ever have any questions, or would like someone to chat to. I'm always looking forward to meeting new people <3

tbl
31-05-2023, 03:05 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ogwFGEHrVxusDbDjO/giphy.gif
Hello and Welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time with us and that you have a great day as well!!!

FlyingJesus
31-05-2023, 06:40 PM
Welcome aboard! Lovely to have you with us, and yes lots of very friendly people here at Habbox!

welshcake
01-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Welcome!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!