PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] Coin Grabbers

Derpec
21-07-2023, 02:03 AM
What is your take on "Coin Grabbers", and when do you think Habbo will/if ever make them allowed again?

I believe it boosted the economy of Habbo, and made it a lot more enjoyable, and fun.

TCGEmily
21-07-2023, 02:38 AM
Hmm not sure, it feels like a grey zone. Legally maybe not, but then there are tons of people who run grabbers and sinos out there, it depends how Habbo frames it if it does come to a time where they can legally run. Yes, it boosted the economy but Habbo seems to be set in their different strategies to get us to continue spending on them, so these probably be the last thing on their list.

Samantha
26-08-2023, 08:46 PM
I enjoyed them when they were about, but back then I didn't really have many credits or anything so couldn't play in them much. I was part of The Wired Arcade with Pigperson; for ages and that's how I started getting my credit base, so I did like them for that and for the thrill of winning. I still remember having a go on Prebbo;'s Throne grabber back in the day and there was 1 Throne as a prize and that was it and I managed to win it and he paid out as well!

As for them coming back they won't officially unfortunately. I believe Habbo had to remove them as they were launching the original app, and if they still had gambling in it then only 18+ would have been able to download it as it wouldn't have been classed as a game as such anymore.

I wish they would bring back the Ecotron though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!