PDA

View Full Version : British Summer 2023

-:Undertaker:-
31-07-2023, 01:04 AM
I am so done with the weather in this country, are you?

I returned home around 4 and a half weeks ago and since then it has literally pissed it down every single day. I've hardly touched the garden because I literally can't get out there. I can't remember anything like this constant rain every single day it's driving me madddddd.

Sun appeared the other day and I was like oh wow thats what it looks and feels like!

jamiexo
01-08-2023, 10:00 PM
This summer is really weird for Michigan. Every two weeks, we get a complete change in the weather. It's not been as hot this summer, but then every 2weeks we get super super hot weather. I feel like it's been making me feel very sick recently because of the constant change of the weather from cold, to rainy, to super hot. I can't keep up :/

Shannon
02-08-2023, 07:03 AM
I am so done with the weather in this country, are you?

I returned home around 4 and a half weeks ago and since then it has literally pissed it down every single day. I've hardly touched the garden because I literally can't get out there. I can't remember anything like this constant rain every single day it's driving me madddddd.

Sun appeared the other day and I was like oh wow thats what it looks and feels like!

This is mood! Can't even plan putting my washing out or BBQs. Was super excited to use my new light up disco ice bucket!!! Typical british weather tho!

-:Undertaker:-
26-08-2023, 12:29 AM
still pissing it down tonight, sick

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!