PDA

View Full Version : RUNESCAPE UPDATE [Bank Pins]

-Paul
19-09-2005, 12:13 PM
What a great idea!

There putting pin numbers on our banks.. prevent other people from getting into our banks. :)

19th September 2005 - Security feature - Bank PIN

The Bank of RuneScape is launching its new Bank PIN system today. Customers may ask for a 4-digit security number to be set on their bank accounts. If they do, they will be required to enter this number before they can remove items from their banks (but they shouldn't have to enter it more than once in each login session). This is intended to provide a little extra protection for players' items if their RuneScape accounts get stolen.
Please note, this feature is available to free and member accounts.

Customers interested in the Bank PIN system must read the Bank PIN FAQ page before trying to set a PIN.

Please remember:

Once you have requested a PIN on your bank account, you will have to wait 7 days before it becomes active. This delay is intended to protect players from having PINs put on their accounts by other people.
If you forget your PIN, you will have to wait a few days before you can take anything out of your bank. Customer Support will not be able to tell you the number.
You should NEVER tell ANYONE your PIN. Our staff will NEVER ask you to say your PIN in the game, nor will we ever require you to e-mail it to us, nor enter it on any website form. Anyone trying to make you do these things is a scammer!
From runescape.com

LesbianGhost
19-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Good idea but annoying.. [Walking to new city alone]

-Paul
19-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Good idea but annoying.. [Walking to new city alone]

Lolz, i have changed my mind i no longer like it its a bit cofuseing :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!