PDA

View Full Version : A Story I Wrote....

Addie
19-09-2005, 02:56 PM
It was a perfectly normal day.Until my little sister came back from camp.Im Charley and im 11 my little sister Isabella is so annoying!And she's 10. But thats probarly what most 10 year old's are like.I have my own band called Rock Squared. And my best friends are April,Jared,Mikey and Rain. Rain's real name is Chloe.But she is obsessed with rain so we call her rain!And i live in a big house,It has 5 bedrooms so i got 2 for my band. And my family moved into a new house.I still lived near my friends but now it was a 15 minute walk! We had moved when my sister went to camp.

The front door openend! ''Im back!''Isabella shouted. ''Oh no''I thought ''7weeks at camp was not enough!'' Isabella ran upstairs into her room. Then she came into mine and said ''Hey,Whats been happeing while i was gone?'' ''Nothing really,But some new kids moved in next door.Mabye you should see them!''I said. ''Yea i think i might!'' she said..And left my room. Then the phone rang.I picked it up and said ''Hey whos that?'' ''Hey Charley it''s me Mikey!'' Mikey is one of my best friends.Ive knew him since i was a baby. ''Hey Mikey! Are you comming over for band practice?'' ''Oh my god i totally forgot! I'll just come over now ok?'' ''Yea,Can you bring April,Rain and Jared?'' ''Yea ok i'll be 10 minutes'' Then i hung up and went into the band room. Ten minutes later the doorbell rang.I ran downstairs but Isabella got there first.''Hey guys!''she said ''Urmm...Is Charley there?'' April asked ''No she is..'' I pushed her out of the way and let Mikey,Rain.April and Jared in. ''C'mon lets go in the band room'' I said. So when we got into the room we set our stuff up.One hour later we went downstairs and made some sandwiches. ''Lets go to the playground'' Jared said. ''Yea its Saturday.Big baseball game!'' Rain declared. So we all headed up for the playground munching our sandwiches. ''Hey look it's starting! We better hurry!'' I shouted. ''Ok me and Mikey are Captins so we pick whos on our team''I said to everyone. ''I pick Rain'' i said ''Jared'' Mikey said and we picked other kids too. After half an-our it started poring down rain and everyone left.Except me,Mikey,April,Rain and Jared. Rain started runing around and being stupid.But then April said ''Look it's 4:54pm!''Lets just go home'' ''April and Rain? Are you comming to my house for a sleepover?''I said ''Yea! We'll get our stuff ready and come over!''They replied.Later that night when April and Rain came to my house i was so pleased to see them. ''Hey Charley'' April said. ''Hey! Come in.''I replied. ''Mum! I want to join my sister and her friends at their sleepover tonight!''Isabella said. ''You will have to ask Charley!''my mum said. ''NO WAY!''I shouted. Then as me,April and Rain were going up to my room Isabella had phoned her friends. ''Oh great!''I said to April and Rain.''What do you think they'll do?''Rain asked ''Ruin my life! And annoy us!''I said angrily. ''Well,Lets lock your door!''April said ''No I have a much better idea''I said. ''Well?'' April said. ''Ok i found this when i was 9. Its a trap door under the Dining Room rug. So we let her play and hide i there, Then don't come out and sleep in there!'' I said ''Great Idea!''April smiled. So we got our food and five bottles of Coke and the Mini Fridge and said to Isabella and her friends ''Ok lets play Hide and Seek.'' ''You count and we hide'' So we ran into the Dining room and opened the trap door under the rug.When we locked it we saw a big huge tv.''WOW!''Rain said in shock. ''Why would there be a Tv in a basment?''April said ''Beats me''I said. ''Well,Lets look around!''Rain said excitedlly. When i went through a little door, I saw a little girl in a white dress and black hair. ''Leave now!I died here.In this very basment.''She said ''Urmmmm....Who are you?'' I managed to say. ''Im Jane''she said ''Please leave this house!Do you want to die too?'' Then she was gone. I ran to my friends and said what i saw. We all tried to get out.But the door was jammed. We could hear Isabella screaming too. ''Did she see what i saw?''I thought ''My mind must be playing tricks on me''I thought. ''Or was it?''

Im not finished yet.But can you help me think of a title? Please?

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Shouldnt it be have..or got

ASHFELT
19-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Good story, I think it should be called: Whit Flare

White flare because they were blinded by the sight of the girl in the whit dress. :)

Addie
19-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Do you mean White Flare?

Designer-Loz
26-09-2005, 03:24 PM
nice story

ASHFELT
26-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Do you mean White Flare?

Yeah lol the e key does not work well on my keybord

Designer-Loz
26-09-2005, 03:36 PM
canz ya leave a comment on meh new story please? btw, can anyone giv rep?

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't ask for rep

Addie
01-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Im not continuing this story. So look at mee other ones :D

Netrus
19-07-2007, 12:16 PM
cool story

Jazza
20-07-2007, 04:59 AM
I hate it, sorry

A few improvements:

Firstly there should always be a space after a full stop, comma, exclamation mark or speech mark.

As for spelling:

Im -> I'm
ive ->I've
comming -> coming
poring -> pouring

Also in the first paragraph you keep changing the tense and try to use more paragraphing as it's all shoved into two which makes it messy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!