PDA

View Full Version : rofl n00b wit a website idea

:AJG
19-09-2005, 03:24 PM
im a noob at website stuff all ive done is made a forum i cant do html only some of it i cant do links i cant do nothing so i was looking for a person who would take up the job as co-owna of a website if they could make me a website with the templates ty plz dont call me a noob i alredy no i am ;P

Anderman
19-09-2005, 03:27 PM
So what is the idea then you idiot?

:AJG
19-09-2005, 03:28 PM
rofl lol a habbo fansite xD

мϊкэ
19-09-2005, 04:45 PM
im a noob at website stuff all ive done is made a forum i cant do html only some of it i cant do links i cant do nothing so i was looking for a person who would take up the job as co-owna of a website if they could make me a website with the templates ty plz dont call me a noob i alredy no i am ;P

Please: Speak English!!!

And just learn HTML its easy i learnt in a week!!

Week 1: HTML
Week 2: PHP
Week 3: Using MySql
Week 4: Make my site

Owen
19-09-2005, 08:29 PM
rofl lol a habbo fansite xD

nice idea...

GommeInc
19-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Why Co-Owner? They would be Owner... You basically do not know anything and therefore do not fit the criteria of Owner.

Ible.
20-09-2005, 07:15 AM
lol i can do it but wud it b a rubishy .tk

-JT-
20-09-2005, 06:25 PM
i am getting annoyed with these posts :@ bloody n00bs posting ideas they have and expect people to just make a site for them :|

tooo far!

Robbie..
20-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh btw to do links you insert the following code where you want a link:

i cant do links

<a href="Insert your link here">Insert Link Text/Name here</a>

Click here to learn HTML quick and easy (http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp)
Other sites to learn HTML (http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-35,GGLG:en&q=learn+html)

Then when you have learnt HTML, click the link below to make a page:
Click me (file://C:\WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.EXE)
If and ONLY IF that link doesnt work, click HERE (file://c:/windows/system32/notepad.exe)

Hope this helps! :) :p

CE18
23-09-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm writing an ebook on html, thats how easy it is. I teach it at my school to younger years.. Its not difficult. Just put your mind to it... and dammit, speak properly you fool, no one will take you seriously til you do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!