PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if a Girl likes you?

Demeaned
19-09-2005, 05:39 PM
sorry if this is in the wrong section but ive been looking for advice for days. I decided to go to habboxforum because ive read other threads and see that there are lots of intelligent people here that can help. anyways, ive been thinking over this for ages. i sorta have a crush on my neighbour, i live in a semidetached house so that means it looks like one big house, but its actually 2 houses. and apparently, my crush is my neighbour. we've known each other for a while but we dont really talk. whenever i see her outside, i rush back inside of the house in fear that she doesnt like how i look and whenever i go outside, she rushes inside her house for some reason. yea, i know i look pretty sad asking for advice about this. but still. ive had a crush on her and i want to know if she has a crush on me or something or whatever. what are signs that the opposite gender likes you? this may be hard to say but please help me. thanks a lot :)

Addie
19-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Already posted http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=83956 Why do you people post the same threads? -ANGRY-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!