PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Xbox HANDHELD!

Magnet
19-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Has any of you played or got the game Conker: Live and reloaded for the Xbox? If you have, or know someone who has it, ask them if you can play it. When your playing, DON'T DO ANYTHING. Stand their, watch Conker as he does numerous things. He will eventually pull out a handheld. Not a normal handheld, look at it. A see-through screen, a flip-up. This is not a real handheld, but this game was remade by Microsoft Game Studios.

Do you think they could of done that as a hint for the new Xbox Handheld. And what it could look like. I will post a quick paint image of what it looks like. I will then edit this post and put it in. If I cannot edit it, I will simply make a new post in this thread.

Here is a fake image, of course not real:
http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/xbox%20velocity%201.jpg
It looks too cheap to be real. But it would be cool like that. As I said, a picture in paint of what you see on Conker in a sec.

http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/9754/simplelilthing0cl.png
As you see it's a quick simple thing. But it's to the point. The big circle is probably an analog. Although you don't see buttons on Conker.

Carlos
19-09-2005, 07:25 PM
-Doesn't know what to think- :p

ozzie-ing
19-09-2005, 08:01 PM
SOZ 4 DOUBLE POST

ozzie-ing
19-09-2005, 08:01 PM
lol ur so stupid tht was in there in the orignal 2 i have it and saw it
and as 4 exclusive hardly every1 seen it
[Edited by snapshot] Do not double post. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=12104)

Jack.
19-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Looks good. Nice find By the way

Magnet
19-09-2005, 08:45 PM
No it wasn't their in the original? I have the original too Ozzie-ing and it's a normal gameboy colour in the original. Go check again xD

Carlos
19-09-2005, 08:50 PM
eheheh? :s

Charles
20-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Good find :)

Jordan3
20-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Good find, it will s*ck though, if it's true.

Magnet
20-09-2005, 05:20 PM
It'll be better then the PSP and DS that's for sure, well.. Hopefully ;p

I'd love to see Ozzie reply to this. He obviously expected me not to have the original.

Bear-Max
20-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I don't think Microsoft are going to move into the handheld market anytime soon ;)

They're far to busy losing millions of dollars on the Xbox and Xbox 360 to do that :P

Magnet
20-09-2005, 05:30 PM
How do you know their losing money on the Xbox 360 when it isn't released ANYWHERE yet? The Xbox they may, but you can't judge the Xbox 360's selling when they haven't released it. Preorders are only about a half of the people who buy them :S

Bear-Max
20-09-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm not talking about it from the perspective of how many units they sell. I'm a big fan of the Xbox but the fact of the matter is that Microsoft are selling (and continue to will sell) their consoles for less than it is costing them to make. That kind of business means Microsoft are losing money, but they do this purposely just to gain market share.

It's a quite well-documented fact that in the time that the Xbox has been in the shops it has lost Microsoft over $300 million.

Magnet
20-09-2005, 05:35 PM
But if that is true, it should be Sony losing money :'( Xbox is waay better then the PS2.

Bear-Max
20-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Sony most likely are losing money. In fact, most consoles lose out (with the exception of Nintendo) as it is on the software that the companies make profit.

Microsoft have just gone all out to try and make a beast of a console that they're subsequently losing on; they haven't done too bad though, as they have around a 20% market share now, which is something they can build on.

Charles
20-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Lol, Microsoft going bankrupt unless they dont raise sales.

ozzie-ing
20-09-2005, 06:55 PM
i hav the orignal ill get a photo if i cn bebothered

Magnet
20-09-2005, 08:09 PM
I do too rofl.. No need to brag :S

Get a photo of the original and him playing the gameboy colour.. You'll see xD

Bear-Max
20-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Lol, Microsoft going bankrupt unless they dont raise sales.
Not really. The more they sell, the more they lose.

It costs more to make the Xbox console than the price it's being sold for.

Not that it matters - the more market share they gain (ie. the more they take away from Sony and Nintendo) the better for them, as they'll make more money in the long run.

Oh yeah, and Bill Gates is a multibillionnaire :P

Demynx
21-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Though Microsoft is losing billoins for the XBox 360 I would say thats why They are making two versions of XBox360 (Wich makes them lose more money)
They Hard ware version which is the cost of $399.99 and the No hardware version which is $299.99 but Microsoft makes a killing with there computers i would say that they arnt really bankrupt. (Sony hardly gets bankrupt because its more that a console system its also acuatlly a Electronic,entertainer,camera ect. company but they lose money.)

ozzie-ing
21-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Not really. The more they sell, the more they lose.

It costs more to make the Xbox console than the price it's being sold for.

Not that it matters - the more market share they gain (ie. the more they take away from Sony and Nintendo) the better for them, as they'll make more money in the long run.

Oh yeah, and Bill Gates is a multibillionnaire :P
exactly they just wanna steal the market the more sony loses the less products are produced etc
but microsoft can afford 2 lose

Sank
21-09-2005, 04:20 PM
If it is, I won't get it.

Bear-Max
21-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Making two versions of the 360 (with and without a hard-drive) is the most pointless and ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

It just means developers won't take full advantage of the system, as the most high tech games will probably require the hard-drive, a gamble that won't be taken. More a step back in gaming than a step forwards really.

And besides, by the time you've forked out £30 for a memory card for the version without the hard-drive, the difference in price is pretty negligable.

Demynx
21-09-2005, 09:13 PM
This is what you do:

Buy the Xbox 360: $399.99
Buy Memory Card for mre Memory: $30
Buy 2 games: $135.76
Buy Micro Phones and Head phones: $50
Killing Bill Gates for your money back and distroy Microsfot Comany and steal all the games an computers from them. : PRICELESS.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!