PDA

View Full Version : not sure

Ziploc Bag
19-09-2005, 09:20 PM
as the title says im not sure really what i am. people call me gay as an insult and some times i do "gay" things such as touch my guy friends like a punch or something not where u really punch a guy.lol. im scared if i am but i like girls but its kinda fading and its just neutral. if im gay o well. but can you please tell me if these signs can predict if im gay or not?

.Lynn
19-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Only you know if you're gay or not..right?

Ziploc Bag
19-09-2005, 10:04 PM
I DOTN EVEN KNOW LOL

.Lynn
19-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Why do you think other people would know and they dont even know you? Like in real life?

Arcanum
20-09-2005, 03:21 AM
as the title says im not sure really what i am. people call me gay as an insult and some times i do "gay" things such as touch my guy friends like a punch or something not where u really punch a guy.lol. im scared if i am but i like girls but its kinda fading and its just neutral. if im gay o well. but can you please tell me if these signs can predict if im gay or not?
Experimenting and having mixed feelings with sexuality is completely normal. Only you can decide what you are... just go with the flow. If you feel you are attracted to both sexes then so be it... be proud of who and what you are. You can't predict if you're gay or not, it comes with time, which is a factor in life you cannot rush. Experiment safely and in a way that benefits you.

As for the insults, if you feel you're not gay, then don't take any notice of it. Society uses gay in many derogatory ways that spawns bullying and teasing based on sexuality. If you need any advice my inbox is always open :)

le harry
20-09-2005, 10:04 AM
You should know, do you like chicks or guys better.. :-/

Edit by Urges - User is asking for advice, please dont post off-topic posts. Pointless ones aswell. Thanks

Arcanum
20-09-2005, 10:09 AM
You should know, do you like chicks or guys better.. :-/
It is possible to like both, it's not just one or the other, though preference is possible.

Ziploc Bag
20-09-2005, 10:16 PM
thanks guys! mods please close

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!