PDA

View Full Version : >:( I hate My Teacher

Vb.Net
20-09-2005, 12:54 AM
My teacher is sooo mean. Like earlier i was doing work on my lap and shes like "Use ur desks thats y God gave us desks" and im like "Well I Have a lap and I needa use that also" but she didnt answer me >:( and then
a few days be4 that a person hit mne wit teh door by acident and we all started laughing and shes like "if ur gonna be silly then u'll have to write me a page! If u wanna be sily be silly at home" i was thinking "wat the hell!shes encouraging us at hoem to be silly which CAN GET US IN MORE TRUBLE!!!"
shes a (censored)

.Lynn
20-09-2005, 12:57 AM
TBH she is right..well the first part I guess. You can be silly at school sometimes.

Vb.Net
20-09-2005, 12:58 AM
:D i like being wise in skool...making the teachers mad.
My cusin's class got detention! well half of it did. Heres teh story.
My cusins class was talking in library class and the teacher didnt tell em to be quiet so she told anotehr teacher and they got dtenetion! ISNT THAT SO STUPID!
SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL EM TO SHUT UP!

.Lynn
20-09-2005, 01:00 AM
:D i like being wise in skool...making the teachers mad.
My cusin's class got detention! well half of it did. Heres teh story.
My cusins class was talking in library class and the teacher didnt tell em to be quiet so she told anotehr teacher and they got dtenetion! ISNT THAT SO STUPID!
SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL EM TO SHUT UP!
Can you use like proper english? I cant quite understand what your saying.

Vb.Net
20-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Well ok lemme repeat that.
Last week my cusins class was talking loudly in library and the teacher didn't say anything.Then she tells another teacher and today they find out HALF the class has detention tomorow. My cusin is mad!

.Lynn
20-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Lol! That suc.ks!!

Vb.Net
20-09-2005, 01:11 AM
i know :eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo :eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo :eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:eusa_snoo:

Victimized
20-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Umm your teacher dont sound as mean as half the ones i've met.

Vb.Net
20-09-2005, 08:44 PM
maybe u havent MET HER!

Addie
03-10-2005, 02:24 PM
My teacher hates me :( I hate her though. SHE GAVE ME A C On my Behaviour rEport! Ugh:@ :eusa_booh She made us do the Konga. I said ''O mi gawd'' and walked out the classroom!:eusa_booh

ilovejordan
03-10-2005, 02:32 PM
My teacher is sooo mean. Like earlier i was doing work on my lap and shes like "Use ur desks thats y God gave us desks" and im like "Well I Have a lap and I needa use that also" but she didnt answer me >:( and then
a few days be4 that a person hit mne wit teh door by acident and we all started laughing and shes like "if ur gonna be silly then u'll have to write me a page! If u wanna be sily be silly at home" i was thinking "wat the hell!shes encouraging us at hoem to be silly which CAN GET US IN MORE TRUBLE!!!"
shes a (censored)
She doesn't sound as bad as some of my teachers :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!