PDA

View Full Version : Buying Credits Without Parent Permission

Foxx
20-09-2005, 04:13 AM
I Jsut Wanted To Get this off My Chest and Talk about it a Bit.. but Has Anyone Else Ever Bought Large Amounts Of Credits With there Moms/Dads/Granparents/Anybodys Credit Card, Cell Phone.. Home Phone.. Without Asking Permission First?
Well I Did.. I Over used My Moms BT Click and Buy Account, That I Signed Her Up For Without Her Knowing.. And She Like Missed One Payment And My Entire Account Was banned..
I Know It Was Wrong..
Anything Like This Ever Happen To Any of You guys? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:Scars?
20-09-2005, 04:21 AM
:o Shame on you! lol jk, no, i buy my friends from my friends

kaut
20-09-2005, 06:51 PM
ouch... bad idea man. You never know when you're parents will need money and if they keep track of what they spend for bills and stuff and they have no clue that someone has been using their card then suddenly something is missing... wouldn't be too happy.

Could be worse too... that money could've been planned for the internet bill or house payment and then they don't have it... oops, there goes the internet, there goes the house.

-Iceo
20-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Dont do it without your parents noticing! Trust me. My Friend did it and it came up with a 200 pounds bill on his Mums Phone bill and he wernt aloud on Habbo again! Not by HAbbo, But by his Mum! Dont do it! Habbo is about Friends, not Furni! :)

-Soph-
20-09-2005, 07:15 PM
haha my friend spent £64 on his house phone on it, he got banned off the computer for a week I think xD

0verRide
20-09-2005, 07:19 PM
my mum doesnt check the bill anyway i only buy like 4 35 creds from home phone a month

Rawr
20-09-2005, 07:33 PM
I just don't take the risk :p

.Mike-
21-09-2005, 10:24 PM
:( why did u do it, i would never do that! sorry to say ur account is banned but u had it coming. i know habbo is addictive but you shouldnt do crazy stuff like this, okay well by for now

slipperygoat
21-09-2005, 10:36 PM
I cant even take the risk...
a) I dont noe my parents credit cards numbers,
b) I live in Australia and so I cant use home phone.

Spidey
21-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Do You Have To Talk Like This? It Just Takes More Effort And Makes You Look Like An Idiot.

No, I've never bought credits, when I did go on habbo.

MakeBelieve..
21-09-2005, 11:01 PM
i was going too =] but i was lazy ;O

slipperygoat
21-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Do You Have To Talk Like This? It Just Takes More Effort And Makes You Look Like An Idiot.

No, I've never bought credits, when I did go on habbo. more effort normally gets u reps tho

Spidey
21-09-2005, 11:18 PM
your kidding me right?
I'm not even going to bother. Jesus, some people are stupid. I'm smarter than half of you, and I'm probably younger too.

mat64
22-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I've done it but only twice and that was 10 creds on a home phone which the bill isnt checked on anyway, but honestly if your spending money using BT Click & buy with out them knowing your asking for trouble.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!