PDA

View Full Version : Free domain. (.net .com etc)

Julz
20-09-2005, 09:47 AM
about 6 months ago, Elliot Collyer created a unique rewards site.
this site gives users domains for free every day.

Basicly, 1 domain is 1000 points, for every free offer you complete, you get a certain number of points.

How does he pay for the domains? Elliot gets money for every offer you complete from his sponsors like yahoo etc.

Click REMOVED to visit elliots site.

If still unsure, please visit his forums to see how many users have received their domains and their free hosting.

Baving (Admin) - Thread Closed - It is not allowed to display reward hits sites.

Arcanum
20-09-2005, 09:58 AM
about 6 months ago, Elliot Collyer created a unique rewards site.
this site gives users domains for free every day.

Basicly, 1 domain is 1000 points, for every free offer you complete, you get a certain number of points.

How does he pay for the domains? Elliot gets money for every offer you complete from his sponsors like yahoo etc.

Click >> here << (http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=19240) to visit elliots site.

If still unsure, please visit his forums to see how many users have received their domains and their free hosting.
Like always it's never free, there's always a catch. Most people aren't that patient.

Julz
20-09-2005, 10:08 AM
No, I think you'll be quite pleased to know that there is no catch, the only effort you have to put in is to complete a bunch of offers.

I've already got 1 domain and i'm aiming to save up enough credit to renew it at the end of this year.

Elliots real cool, but from sep 20-23 he is working with his aunts at some firm or something, so he'll only update your points at night.

Julz
21-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Update:
I just passed the 1000 point mark, I've ordered my domain. I'll probably post a picture later tonight.

Julz
21-09-2005, 12:22 PM
http://phibrex.net/itworks.PNG
Awesomeness.. Free domain in one day

JulzPwnsMe
03-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Do you get total DNS controls though?

Adam$
03-02-2006, 11:43 PM
I don't really want to give my personal information to a site I've never heard of?

RedStratocas
03-02-2006, 11:44 PM
No, I think you'll be quite pleased to know that there is no catch, the only effort you have to put in is to complete a bunch of offers.

I've already got 1 domain and i'm aiming to save up enough credit to renew it at the end of this year.

Elliots real cool, but from sep 20-23 he is working with his aunts at some firm or something, so he'll only update your points at night.

Exactly: Offers. You have to pay.

Domains arent much, many offer it 3$ a month on a yearly plan, so I would rather just pay that then get it "Free" by paying for a bunch of other things.

04-02-2006, 12:01 AM
You want us to sign up so you get more Points pathetic!

Adam$
04-02-2006, 12:33 AM
You want us to sign up so you get more Points pathetic!
He gets points if we sign up?

Mentor
04-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Did you know for every form an idiot fills in he could probly by every domain for about 300 people. Thats one form. How many do u fill in to get One domain....

Ud be suprised how much advetisers pay to get u to fill forms in, paying intenet users is still cheeper than getting people to stand in a street and get the public to, in the volume and ease of collection "/

ps. Unique? Theres more of these than there are Free Ipod sites... Theres litarly Millions, Theyves been around for Years. This is not new, orgnal, just another versyon of the same formiula...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!