PDA

View Full Version : Warning for Title?!!?!?

Superside
09-10-2004, 12:18 PM
I got a Warning for having the title NO FAT CHICKS!

TheLostPara
09-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Mmm Im Not fat And I Done Iny Mini Mine Mo

Superside
09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
What did you happen to land on XD

Da-Weasel
09-10-2004, 01:14 PM
numba 1!!!!!

Arcanum
09-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Well if there are any overweight people using the forums, I think they would be offended. It is derogatory and plain disrespectful.

Superside
09-10-2004, 02:14 PM
I am saying I don't want fat chicks, if I don't want fat chicks , I DON'T want fat chicks, you can't just tell me what I want :S
and it isn't pointed at any people directly, It just means im Shallow

Rye1088
10-10-2004, 08:01 PM
I am saying I don't want fat chicks, if I don't want fat chicks , I DON'T want fat chicks, you can't just tell me what I want :S
What title are you talking about? On Habbox?

Concentric
10-10-2004, 08:17 PM
What title are you talking about? On Habbox?
he means his personalised rank :)
i dont think you should be allowed to have that, you have to consider what other people might think of it, although i realise you didnt mean to offend anyone in particular.

Mentor
14-10-2004, 06:21 PM
has anyone noticed there isnt an otption for im fat and i think you should be allowed?

ted-crilley
14-10-2004, 07:06 PM
option on habbo do you mean if they started doin proper height and weight options on habbo i think it would be strange i really couldnt see myself 6"1 sitting on one of those small plasto chairs :p

Rye1088
14-10-2004, 09:08 PM
he means his personalised rank :)
i dont think you should be allowed to have that, you have to consider what other people might think of it, although i realise you didnt mean to offend anyone in particular.
Oh right.

Even if you didn't mean to offend anyone in particular the title 'NO FAT CHICKS!' is unacceptable.

It wasn't pointed at anyone directly but, obviously you knew that what you like to call 'fat chicks' would see your title? Alot of people would take that to offence.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!