PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got WoW ?

Infrontation
20-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Talk here xD. Also if anyone wants to trade gold for habbo xD Post here :)

doraemonkiller
21-09-2005, 07:31 AM
what is WOW
izzit online games ?
the graphic look like Warcraft

LesbianGhost
21-09-2005, 07:45 AM
what is WOW
izzit online games ?
the graphic look like Warcraft

WoW - World of warcraft.

doraemonkiller
21-09-2005, 12:51 PM
=.='
what is world of warcraft then ...

Infrontation
21-09-2005, 06:35 PM
=.='
what is world of warcraft then ...
Like warcraft.. Except for its completely online.. You get a chararcter.. and play the game, going thru quest training up etc. A better version of runescape lols. :)

Rou
21-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Post Moi The Link :)

Chris129
21-09-2005, 08:40 PM
I have it, its great! I am currently a level 32 Tauren Druid on Elune server. It costs $12.99 a month but it is soooooooooo worth it if your into RPGs.The graphics are amazing and a new patch is out almost every week. Soon an expansion is coming, WoW Rules!

doraemonkiller
22-09-2005, 02:29 PM
That games only for US ?
asian cant play right because payment not available

I play runescape for 1 day ,the graphic weird .

Infrontation
22-09-2005, 08:56 PM
That games only for US ?
asian cant play right because payment not available

I play runescape for 1 day ,the graphic weird .
I play and i live in uk

Carlos
23-09-2005, 07:31 PM
I might get the game.

-Soro-
23-09-2005, 08:01 PM
I've played every MMO under the sun and I must say WoW is probably the easiest, though you guys with 1k+ post counts will probably even find Tetris addictive.

-Soro-
23-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Like warcraft.. Except for its completely online.. You get a chararcter.. and play the game, going thru quest training up etc. A better version of runescape lols. :)

You mean an MMORPG.... rofl, there's probably about 2000 MMOs active around the world right now, you're talking as if it's original..

All the interfaces are the same these days anyway..

Infrontation
23-09-2005, 09:06 PM
You mean an MMORPG.... rofl, there's probably about 2000 MMOs active around the world right now, you're talking as if it's original..

All the interfaces are the same these days anyway..

Yup, But he wanted a explanation not just a term for the game. Also WoW p00ns everything around atm. Lols. And ur like 200 of 1k posts. And anyhoo 3k posts 0wns j00 xD

-Soro-
23-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Post counts, haha that's like the last retort.

WoW is too easy, but i guess if it's your first MMO you'll find it fun..

I'm not saying you shouldn't find it fun, but it's not the best MMO around, you haven't even tried any others :S

I was j/k about the post count thing, but if i hadn't of been sacked from Habbox for something i didn't do last year, i'm sure i'd be right up there with ya :P

I just found it funny how you spoke like someone who's never ever played MMOs ever before, and if you believe WoW is the best, thats your opinion, but i can tell you now, you haven't the experience to make such a judgement as to say "it's the best" rather than "i think it's the best".

Btw, i did use to play WoW, infact i was part of the BETA team at one stage, and my subscription isn't up, I'll be happy to compare toons ;P

Infrontation
23-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Post counts, haha that's like the last retort.

WoW is too easy, but i guess if it's your first MMO you'll find it fun..

I'm not saying you shouldn't find it fun, but it's not the best MMO around, you haven't even tried any others :S

I was j/k about the post count thing, but if i hadn't of been sacked from Habbox for something i didn't do last year, i'm sure i'd be right up there with ya :P

I just found it funny how you spoke like someone who's never ever played MMOs ever before, and if you believe WoW is the best, thats your opinion, but i can tell you now, you haven't the experience to make such a judgement as to say "it's the best" rather than "i think it's the best".

Btw, i did use to play WoW, infact i was part of the BETA team at one stage, and my subscription isn't up, I'll be happy to compare toons ;P

You mentioned post count first xD. It's not my first MMO :s Ps. I was Hxtv Manager if your trying to boast :s Mmm... Okay, keep thinking your the man "/
And...? Lmao.

-Soro-
23-09-2005, 09:17 PM
You mentioned post count first xD. It's not my first MMO :s Ps. I was Hxtv Manager if your trying to boast :s Mmm... Okay, keep thinking your the man "/
And...? Lmao.

I said i was jokin, and i'm not boasting, i'm just saying i have a right to say it doesn't, and btw check your rep ^^

I don't mind you getting personal but usually it's because you're bitter about being wrong, i understand though.

Habbox tv is thoroughly boring, i wouldn't boast about that, LOL.

Infrontation
23-09-2005, 09:20 PM
I said i was jokin, and i'm not boasting, i'm just saying i have a right to say it doesn't, and btw check your rep ^^

I don't mind you getting personal but usually it's because you're bitter about being wrong, i understand though.

Habbox tv is thoroughly boring, i wouldn't boast about that, LOL.

*Slap* xD Pfft :p I ain't wrong <3

-Soro-
23-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Night, you know i love you really infrontation.. hell i'd flame my mum right now, i'm just into flaming right now, flamings the best \o/

DJ-FOX
24-09-2005, 08:56 AM
;o W.O.W is pretty good. btw -soro- i wouldnt boast about having played most MMORPG out there :s try playing in the real world :rolleyes:

-Soro-
24-09-2005, 08:59 AM
I haven't played that many, lol i've played like 10 in 5 years, i drunk too much and i happened to be on my computer at the time, end of story :P

Carlos
24-09-2005, 01:01 PM
My mate has it :d

-Soro-
25-09-2005, 10:58 AM
;o :s try playing in the real world :rolleyes:

Does paying for my child's education and feeding my family count btw? Just out of interest...

Zebila
25-09-2005, 04:56 PM
World Of Warcraft - Pwns All Joo Noobs, Kthxbye.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!