PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Myth or real? a new console?

Demynx
21-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Romours say that SEGA Is secretly making a new console called the SEGA Nation
or SEGA Dreamcast 2 also romours say that Capcom is going to make a console
these romours might be real or fake i would say fake what do you think?

Charizard.
21-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Sega would have announced it if they were going back into making consoles. At the end of the dreamcast, They announce3d they were solely concentrating on video games. I doubt theres going to be a new console due to the ammoutn of games there providing over the next year. Capcom are strictly only making video games, none other. They would have to have announced if they were making consoles a while back. This is complete bullplop, You have no sources, You probably just made this thread to get some good rumours spreading.

Ezzie.
21-09-2005, 02:10 PM
"lets jump on the handheld bandwagon now it's been reignited" sheesh I wish people would come up with innovative ideas rather than trying to be the next best thing at somthing that's been existing for about 20 years..

Demynx
21-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Sega would have announced it if they were going back into making consoles. At the end of the dreamcast, They announce3d they were solely concentrating on video games. I doubt theres going to be a new console due to the ammoutn of games there providing over the next year. Capcom are strictly only making video games, none other. They would have to have announced if they were making consoles a while back. This is complete bullplop, You have no sources, You probably just made this thread to get some good rumours spreading.
says you i just gotn this romour in school it sounded cool and by the way i said
i think it was fake

JoeyK.
23-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Sega dosn't have the kind of money to launch a mass market console... They could be developing somthing like the atari flashback though, like a remake of a genesis with a load of sonic games built in...

slipperygoat
23-09-2005, 04:33 AM
I havent heard of anything like this

JoeyK.
23-09-2005, 04:36 AM
Who told you this in the first place mystic?

Biseinen
23-09-2005, 01:12 PM
I've been hearing rumours about a 'Sega Neptune' Spin off apparently... ~_~

Bear-Max
23-09-2005, 04:02 PM
OMG ITZ T3H DOLPHIN!111!!!!11!!

Oh no, that was the Dreamcast's development name.

....Or was it?!!?!

.Lesley.
23-09-2005, 05:00 PM
No Myth lmao

it is new :)

.Lesley.
at least i think ...

.Lesley.
im sorry i just got really sick

Warning:
Snapshot (forum moderator)
Do not triple post.

Demynx
28-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Who told you this in the first place mystic?
School and looks like trunks hearded oof it too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!