PDA

View Full Version : '-.- Major DB.

Metric.
21-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Today I was going to this new store and they have like this huge parking garage, one of those like 5 floor parking extravaganza places. Anyway I have been in plenty of parking garages, I go in one probably everyday but thats like 1 floor and its pretty idiot proof to get in and out of. BUT this one was different. Ok. I went in and pressed the botton and it gave me this ticket and opened a gate and I drove around looking for a parking place and ofcorse there was none on the first floor so then I looked for the ramp to go up to the next level. Ok there was no ramp to be seen seen. I was like *** where the hell is the ramp so I contuned to drive in circles. I drove around like 5 times untill I came to a cement wall and I was like omg *** and I was like really confused and then I looked at this sign that said "Level 5" and I was like omg. Ok apparently there isn't a ramp you like drive around in circles and it takes you to the next floor. Major blonde moment xD

kaut
21-09-2005, 02:43 AM
lmao... gotta hate those kinds of things. Something I'll never have to worry about since I've never learned how to drive and don't plan to.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!