PDA

View Full Version : Making Free Habbo Themed Layouts

Sygon
21-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Ok people, as smurf you said, i would like to improve my skill of making habbo templates, so what better than to make them for the habbo public, the templates are free but there is a downside, time you have to be patient, i have a lot of free time though so i can make them quicker than usual all i need of you is:

1. Please state Theme of the template what kind of images you want, etc.
2. How many Boxes (main content bpx, navigation, etc.)
3. Colours of background (boxes) or it can be based on an image say if you would like me to draw your own hotel.
4. Whats kind of scripts you would like, no right click, etc. no highlight.
5. If you would like it fully coded or an image
6. Iframes or just plain text

That is all

Here are the rules:

1. Do not take credit for making the template.
2. Do not sell the template i will make
3. In any way do not associate the template with an illegal site
4. Please be petient all though i have a lot of free time i ghave other things to do aswell, please allow me up to a week
5. You do not have to rep, its for your own choice on quality of the template

That is all, an example of an template will be posted for download that is what you will get in a fully coded layout, thank you please do not pm me to request a template post here then pm further images or questions,

thank you

thread stuck by Michael-W - Keep up the good work.

zak-x
21-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Hmmm can i please have one that is kind of goth,techno style you know what i mean * winks *

The coloures i would like are red,black, some green also grey

I would like about 6 boxes.
if there is anything els you would like to know just ask.

Thank you <3

buzzing
21-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi could i, if possible have a orangy template with maybe a hint of yellow, and any habbo pictures (something like habbo logo what ever means you would like) um 7 boxes
No right click and can i have frame. Thanks if you could. If you would like more or so just pm me or post here. Thanks if you could.

Magnet
21-09-2005, 04:52 PM
1. A graphics site, and funny site. So that is the theme. Graphics xD
2. Content, Navigation, banner, stats (Hit's, IP etc.), copyright box at bottom, Smakll box for random quotes/pictures.
3. For boxes background: Navy blue. For layout background: Darker navy blue.
4. No right click please ;D
5. Fully coded if you don't mind ;)
6. Iframe please

Thanks mate.

Sygon
22-09-2005, 06:36 AM
Ok im on it :D, ill start with your guys, 1more thing you guys scroll bar colours?

Sygon
22-09-2005, 07:31 AM
Hmmm can i please have one that is kind of goth,techno style you know what i mean * winks *

The coloures i would like are red,black, some green also grey

I would like about 6 boxes.
if there is anything els you would like to know just ask.

Thank you <3

habbo style ?????? sorry , im just so dumb :P

madchild24
22-09-2005, 11:25 AM
1. HabboFusedesign a habbo web design site
2. banner navi affilaites and disclaimer
3. um dont realy care what ever u think looks nice
4. no right click, user online? (dont know if u know how to make that script)
5. fully coded
6. Iframes
thanks take as long as u want i aint in no herry
um yellow scroll bars like on habbofuse.ca.tt

Magnet
22-09-2005, 06:21 PM
You can do navy blue scroll bars if you want mate ;)

Sygon
24-09-2005, 05:32 AM
ok i done buzzings now getting x-rays done, after that ill do zack x or soming like tht :P then madchild

Magnet
24-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks mate, +rep as soon as I get it xD

--ss--
24-09-2005, 09:50 AM
i didnt read that all the post it has too much writing :(

Dudey!
24-09-2005, 10:14 AM
Cud i have a habbo one like..
Colour scheme: red blue yellow (a bit like habbox)
Banner, navigation, stuff liek that
and Pleaseeee fully coded HTML :D

+REp and HC For it

Sygon
24-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Thank you, for the rep i am getting on it pls give me time

:-Rico-
24-09-2005, 11:41 AM
1. Gothic Plz
2. Content,Nav And Banner
3. Page To Be Black And Boxes Black W/ Grey Outline
4. No Right Click
5. Coded Plz
6. Emmm What Ever Looks Best :D

Thnx +Rep When Recieved

JoeComins
24-09-2005, 12:13 PM
1. Either a Music style template and/or a template fit for an estate agents
2. Banner, Content, Links, Navigation, Disclaimer, and another box
3. Any. For a real estate one or an estate agents, green and silver/white. For a music one, any colours
4. I can add them
5. Either - So whatever is easiest for you
6. Iframes

Thank You

Sam
24-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeh i need 1 done for my html site ''/ Navigation, Hits, Stats, Banner (Its called Coding Central. Its Php n tutorials aswell soo Black background.. Bit like codingcentral.habboxhosting.com but better :P Thanks

smurf-you
24-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks, i done quite a few templates for some people, but as the edit button has gone that kind of made me lose track of what ones are being done ect, with the edit button that helped me a lot.

After that school got the best of me, had no time and days flew by.

Thanks, rep added.

Sygon
25-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Thanks, i done quite a few templates for some people, but as the edit button has gone that kind of made me lose track of what ones are being done ect, with the edit button that helped me a lot.

After that school got the best of me, had no time and days flew by.

Thanks, rep added.

My hat goes off for you to that, yes even with edit button its hard lmao
i will take your job now :p, nice for topic to be pinned though

Sygon
25-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Ok i have made buzzing, x-rays is nearly done how would u guys like me to send to you?

Magnet
25-09-2005, 04:51 PM
PM me it would be fine.. OR e-mail me.. I'll have to tell you my e-mail though xD
You could also display the non-coded ones in a post here though, to show of your work?

buzzing
25-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Umm i'll tell you my email if that would be helpful

Sygon
26-09-2005, 11:36 AM
PM me it would be fine.. OR e-mail me.. I'll have to tell you my e-mail though xD
You could also display the non-coded ones in a post here though, to show of your work?

Seriuosly i cudnt be bothered to post it im so busy lol, if u want to show off ur coded temps fine i dont care lol getting on it guys im so busy now lol

Magnet
26-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Okey dokey xD Lol I'll post it myself :P

Sygon
27-09-2005, 10:42 AM
sent you the temp :P ive done 2 temps and coded 1 (tomush) to the next 1!

Magnet
27-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Sygon, I can't open the layout so please send it to me as a different file xD

Magnet
28-09-2005, 04:48 PM
I recieved my layout and I have to say, it's brilliant!

I just need to know if it'll work on free hostings or just payed ones. And how do I use the iFrame to work in the main frame?

DJ-Cookeh
28-09-2005, 08:46 PM
1. Baby blue and yellow
2. Content,Nav And Banner scroll bar baby blue!
3. Page To Be Black And Boxes Black W/ Grey Outline
5. Coded Plz
6. what ever you feel to make the layout a gd 1

tkae ya time i dnt need it yet :D

Sygon
29-09-2005, 10:18 AM
i am on it *looks what .6 is lol :P)

madchild24
29-09-2005, 10:33 AM
whos template are u making now>?

Sygon
29-09-2005, 10:49 AM
dudeys the ricos then embraces then i got to look at list if u wnt 1 be patient i assure 100% quality

madchild24
29-09-2005, 12:09 PM
lol did u already send me one or something cause im 4th person who asked for one

Sygon
29-09-2005, 12:17 PM
:O sorry i forgot you ill hold to what i making and start to make yours, sorry

Loui
29-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Would it be possible to have...
1. Like Hotel Navigator
2. Top left is a little box alike to a hobba alert. underneath is the Hotel Navigator style navigation thing, next to the Hobba Alert is the banner (around size of habbox forum banner) and undrneath that is the main part (in style of hotel navigation box again, and to the right of that is a box for events, underneath main part Hobba alert style disclaimer box
3. Light blue background
4. No highlight or right click
5. Fully coded please
6. Iframe please
7. Navy scroll bars

Thank you

-=rooty987=-
29-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Awww thats kind of you Sygon :D

madchild24
29-09-2005, 07:56 PM
thanks sygon lol dont woory bout it everyone makes mistakes

minievan
30-09-2005, 09:52 AM
1. Please state Theme of the template what kind of images you want, etc.
2. How many Boxes (main content bpx, navigation, etc.)
3. Colours of background (boxes) or it can be based on an image say if you would like me to draw your own hotel.
4. Whats kind of scripts you would like, no right click, etc. no highlight.
5. If you would like it fully coded or an image
6. Iframes or just plain text

I would Like my theme to be Habbo style, Blue a Bit Like V-habbo Please.
I would Like a stats Box, Navigation Box, Radio and Page Stats,Quick Links and a Poll box please ;)

I would Like it to be Blue a Bit like v-Habbo. But where it will say ::navigation:: Or :: stats :: If that Is not possible then id like the same theme as hab-world ;)
I can do my own scripts ty.
Fully Coded tHANKS :)
Iframes too :)

Thank you! (Emprex)

Sygon
30-09-2005, 09:57 AM
ok evrybody im getting on this seriously i got a 1month holiday so that shoukld make it easier :D, anyway im making evrybodys :D so ive done qb it of evrything now let me get on with madchild was it? :P ok give me a few days people

Magnet
30-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Sygon, congrats on getting it stickied! :D

And how do I upload the image then the stuff to Freewebs? It just goes into it as a ZIP file. Recommend me a free host that allows you to use your own layout and if possible use Cutenews.

buzzing
30-09-2005, 02:50 PM
How do i open it? And also i need doing what X-ray has asked to change the thing and a free host :) That is if possible. plus thanks for thing

Sam
30-09-2005, 03:16 PM
www.x10hosting.com

Magnet
30-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Thanks Embraces xD

Buzzing, go to www.download.com, search WinRAR and download that. You should then be able to view your layout.

Sygon
01-10-2005, 08:26 AM
x10hosting is ok, but i got a more proffesional fre host, 100 mb - 500mb , no catches yor own zpanel(like zpanel) he provides u cutenews, etc. just sign up and wait like 2 days www.free-host-no-ip.org (http://www.free-host-no-ip.org) or free-host.no-ip.org i cnt remeber url its a bit tricky and oksay oif u were using free webs you would upload all your images first, then upload your webpages and any other stuff and itll come up, any more help just ask , oh and thanks yeh thanks for getting pinned

Magnet
01-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Sygon, what do I click on Freewebs to make it work? What things I click to upload the image so when you click it it doesn't download it leads straight to it?

Sygon
01-10-2005, 11:14 AM
lol goto upload file and browse and upload

Magnet
01-10-2005, 12:31 PM
I do but when I click it in the pages it says "Open save cancel" ;S

Matt.
01-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Can some 1 make me a free habbo layout plz?

madchild24
01-10-2005, 02:17 PM
I do but when I click it in the pages it says "Open save cancel" ;S
if it does that u havent unzipped it yet

Sygon
02-10-2005, 08:29 AM
madchild i got your temp :D, and xray right click on the rar file and extractb it first then upload

Originalities
02-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Sygon I dont know if you makign free site templates any more but If you are here is how i need it:

1. I would like a Habbo styled theme
2. Navigation, Banner, Main conent, Poll, Sats, Copyright box at the bottom and a small box for random junk
3. For Background: Black. For Layout: Shades of light green. For Scroll Bar: Orange
4. No right click please
5. Fully Coded
6. Iframes
I wil definately +Rep you when I can if i get the template I am very patient (I think:s ) so you can make it when you have the time :D
Originalities

Magnet
02-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Sygon thanks. It's just I've uploaded everything to Freewebs but freewebs doesn't allow the whole layout to upload, just the navigation, nothing else shows :l

That's Freewebs for you, I'll look around for some better hosts.

Sygon
02-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Sygon I dont know if you makign free site templates any more but If you are here is how i need it:

1. I would like a Habbo styled theme
2. Navigation, Banner, Main conent, Poll, Sats, Copyright box at the bottom and a small box for random junk
3. For Background: Black. For Layout: Shades of light green. For Scroll Bar: Orange
4. No right click please
5. Fully Coded
6. Iframes
I wil definately +Rep you when I can if i get the template I am very patient (I think:s ) so you can make it when you have the time :D
Originalities
of course i am and my holiday is coming up soon so i cn make more yay, and x np m8

Sam
02-10-2005, 12:14 PM
I payed you and you ran off! Wheres my template?!?!?!?!!?

Sygon
02-10-2005, 12:17 PM
for god sake why did tht happen my comp crashed there was no need for the post though lol i sent it u

Sam
02-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Lmao soz bout that.. I just presumed

Sygon
02-10-2005, 12:21 PM
hope you like it i got to go now bye

:AJG
02-10-2005, 12:22 PM
this wil take ages because u wont read mine for a while but could i have sort of a habbo nav bar style with link space radio and banner space ect. i would like the background to be whatever coulour u like ;) please pm me with it :D

Tiny
02-10-2005, 04:31 PM
I need help with my website [ www.habbo-lanefm.hshost.co.uk (http://www.habbo-lanefm.hshost.co.uk) ] I need my template coding but knowbody will tell me how :( Could you get intouch! Habbo Name : .TiNy-D. Real Name : Dean! thank you ;)

nelly
02-10-2005, 04:43 PM
lol dean i did dat for u xD da homepage but i cnt code
I need help with my website [ www.habbo-lanefm.hshost.co.uk (http://www.habbo-lanefm.hshost.co.uk) ] I need my template coding but knowbody will tell me how :( Could you get intouch! Habbo Name : .TiNy-D. Real Name : Dean! thank you ;)

Sygon
04-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Ok announcement: i am very sorry guys but i am no longer going to make free layouts, i will onyl code them when i have the time, because i have to get some stuff sorted out, my computer has just brokjen so i wont be able to use the software i use so i cn only code layouts now,for example my layouts company and i am working with a project sorry guys i will make 5 more layouts in a time within 10 weeks 5 more layouts starting fro dudey! so i am very sorry guys but in future you can buy them from my website at a very low cost,

again sorry,

p.s i can code them though :d

nelly
04-10-2005, 03:15 PM
thnx sygon for coding myne but is dere anyway it can be set as not a bg :l www.habbolox.co.uk/images/Main.htm (http://www.habbolox.co.uk/images/Main.htm) if u see wat i mean also deres no iframe for top radio bit and dj says and radio stats are same iframe

Owen.M
04-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey could i maybe have a template with about 8 boxes with a blue and green theme. just different shades of bllue and green! if u do this for me then u r da best! ive bn tryin 4 ages and got no where! thanks so much m8!!!

Sygon
06-10-2005, 08:32 AM
thnx sygon for coding myne but is dere anyway it can be set as not a bg :l www.habbolox.co.uk/images/Main.htm (http://www.habbolox.co.uk/images/Main.htm) if u see wat i mean also deres no iframe for top radio bit and dj says and radio stats are same iframe

well all you said was just code it

minievan
06-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Sygoin Mate you never on msn So I can Only post Here.The temp you gave me- Has come up all weird check it out Mate.Ill be on about 1 Gmt On sat ;) check it www.iBobbaFM.tk - For everyone else Its called HABBOjIVES.COM But the domain is taking time!

Jamie.
17-10-2005, 07:18 PM
1. Um, just any kind of habboish images!!!
2. Main box, Navigation, poll, banner, user online (if poss) and a radio stats box on side! please
3. Ow would u be able to draw a hotel if u can please but if not dont worry, i like sort of light blue light green light oranges.
4. no right click um no highlight and users online
5. Fully coded (if thtats html) um if you need any images i can suply some
6. Iframes please [Could u make a banner to] please!

my sites www.habboambition.tk if you need to get hold of me please personal message me, Many thanks!!!

busted.rule.ok?
18-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi.
I'd like the theme something like habbo in the country, if that makes sense. and could you possibly draw your own hotel, at least that is what it says in your message. and maybe have mini habbo hotels just before each link.... be creative lol.
we'd need something like navigator, main box, poll box ,umm radio box [maybe] disclaimer umm and maybe one of those lil boxes that have writing in the goes across the screen (sorry im not very technical lol) you know what i mean, all the "classics"
The colour theme would be the "habbo colours" like the orange, and the blues....hopefully you understand me.
I don't really want people stealing of it so can you stop the right click button, and highlighting please and maybe possible add to faveourites or add to homepage...
fully coded [if html] please :)
oh yeah... and can it be iframes please :) thank you very much. oh and if you want to get hold of me... it'll have to be by habbo sorry, ( my username is bustedruleok? with the question mar, some people miss that out lol)

Rob
18-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Hey. I'd like a sort of Christmas/Not Too Habbo'y layout,

1. A Christmas template umm some pics of snow, Santa :D etc.
2. Content, Nav, Banner
3. Background = Red, Boxes = Green
4. No right click
5. Fully coded please
6. Iframes please

Thanks
Rob

Sygon
19-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Sorry guys read the post above

Rob
19-10-2005, 10:46 AM
which 1?:S

Sygon
20-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Basically i have finished

Rob
20-10-2005, 03:20 PM
kk (makes longer)

Crypto-136
21-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Hiya, I would like u to make me a lay out, for the navigator and the typing box thing (like habbo)

Crypto-136
21-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Can u plz make me a site :) thanks... :) :eusa_pray
I'm kinda new to the forum AND donno how to work it really, thanks :D
I want the;;

Navagator like a Habbo one (green spooky type)
And the rest all like habbo (greenish spooky type)

Sygon
23-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Erm, NO more lol

nelly
24-10-2005, 04:23 PM
sygon get a mod to lock it if your doing no more - Nelly

Sygon
25-10-2005, 11:57 AM
cnt be bothered you do if you wnt

Homesrfan
26-10-2005, 12:01 AM
1. Close to like what habbohotel.co.uk, but preferably with different color boxes then yellow.
2. Main content (big - center) Left side: Navigation (not that wide but long) Another box (pretty small) 3 more boxes on the right, any size will do.
3. Would be awesome if you could make a cool hotel, but really anything pixel looking would be great... I really don't have that much of a preference.
4. I can do this myself.
5. Fully coded <3
6. Plain text.

+rep when I receive

Sygon
26-10-2005, 09:55 AM
FGS ppl no more lol

smurf-you
26-10-2005, 01:23 PM
IWANT ONE !! me bluE ONE PLse blue green red one JK JKJK

:P Gets annoying after a while :P
Personally this forum should open a request page. That way it's easier to keep control and instead of people flooding a thread it'll be a good feature to have added ?

nelly
26-10-2005, 03:23 PM
:S he said hes not making no more so please will a mod lock this for him!

!-.Scammed.-!
12-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Um, can i be pain and ask if it could be Black and red/pink with the punky fish logo provided please?

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5408/punkyfish7xt.png (http://imageshack.us)

Its dont matter if u cant, just a thought

oh and I am using freewebs if u need that.

Sygon
13-11-2005, 06:02 AM
Ok, if one more person asks im gonna have metal fit, im super busy with my aite and being habbox webdesigner aswell, so ask for another and seriously i will eat you

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!