PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Gold badge is so pointless..

shenk.
21-09-2005, 12:46 PM
When i got gold badge i was one of the first 'n everyone thought i was hobba ect it was fun :D then the whole :furni thing witch added to it. Meaning gold HC was acctually worth the trouble.

Now everyone has :furni and most HCs have gold badge its totally pointless? They need somthing new for Gold hcs or a new HC badge like er... emerald Hc

:Hazel
21-09-2005, 01:30 PM
I couldn't agree more. I have mentioned it somewhere in another thread, they should give us extra clothes or new rares or something. Literally the reward you get for being in habbo club for 1 year is a pixelated badge... whoopee doo :rolleyes:

Victimized
21-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Isnt gold hc 12 months? If so thats means you've spend like £30 just to get a shiny pixel badge and to see what furni is in a room.

Bioda
21-09-2005, 09:13 PM
You are right.. Gold hc club badges aren't enough..

tasav
21-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Ive always wanted to be gold HC. I dunno why tho. I never had a reason xD

kasi
21-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Yeah, on my new account I'll be gold hc in about.. 2 months or so.

I had it on a couple of other accounts before though. It's quite useless.. well, except if you're going to sell it maybe. xD.

I couldn't agree more. I have mentioned it somewhere in another thread, they should give us extra clothes or new rares or something. Literally the reward you get for being in habbo club for 1 year is a pixelated badge... whoopee doo :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree with :Hazel. We should get new clothes or something.

shenk.
22-09-2005, 10:46 AM
i got gold hc on 15th month because acording to habbo im special =/

but now im on the 26th month and its pointless i atleast diserve a new badge =[

Rou
22-09-2005, 02:38 PM
When i got gold badge i was one of the first 'n everyone thought i was hobba ect it was fun :D then the whole :furni thing witch added to it. Meaning gold HC was acctually worth the trouble.

Now everyone has :furni and most HCs have gold badge its totally pointless? They need somthing new for Gold hcs or a new HC badge like er... emerald Hc

Gold Hc Badge Has More Sexyness Than The Normall

Digital
22-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Gold Hc Badge Has More Sexyness Than The Normall
Yupp its sexy

shenk.
22-09-2005, 03:14 PM
i prefer normal one? but then everyone thinks im a newb so ill stay with gold..

[N]
22-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Isnt gold hc 12 months? If so thats means you've spend like £30 just to get a shiny pixel badge and to see what furni is in a room.

So your telling us that you haven't spent a penny on habbo?

Well course you have proberly.

SteveBrown03
22-09-2005, 04:14 PM
well i think if you have been in hc for over a year i think we should have a Habbo Club catalogue, were if a rare has just come out of the cat or summert like that, we had another 3 days or so to buy it. and for 2 years of hc you get that and also you get a choice between gold and normal hc badges in the badge chooser thing or whatever you call it :p but i think we should have more to choose from :)

Craig
22-09-2005, 08:18 PM
I think perhaps on like 12th month you should get like 2 majs/2 t sofas,or an unreleased rare that wont be released.........ever :)

Revenge
22-09-2005, 08:25 PM
I like my gold hc badge =[
I never used to show my badge - with tah shinyness i do!! >=]

Although you don't get anything substantial... i think you do earn more respect from people as a gold hc.

KickerFliper
22-09-2005, 09:33 PM
I was one of the first to have a gold HC Badge, give Habbo time, therel think of sumat new...I hope ;o

Nearly on my 31st Month now o.O

Several acounts -.-

le harry
22-09-2005, 11:13 PM
I really want one for no apparant reason xD

shenk.
23-09-2005, 11:50 AM
I was one of the first to have a gold HC Badge, give Habbo time, therel think of sumat new...I hope ;o

Nearly on my 31st Month now o.O

Several acounts -.-
im at 27th month =]

slipperygoat
23-09-2005, 11:55 AM

Now everyone has :furni and most HCs have gold badge its totally pointless? They need somthing new for Gold hcs or a new HC badge like er... emerald HcAltho Im not hc and I envy golden HCs, I think its not fair that golde HCs dont really get anymore advantages than a normal HC does. I agree that they should get more furni and commands or platinum hc sofas after 24 months. After 24 months they should also get even more things as they have payed more than anyone else and to me it just doesnt seem fair.

HellyBelly
23-09-2005, 11:56 AM
This month would have been my 11th if my 1st account never got scammed, I only joined habbo sept 04 xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!