PDA

View Full Version : Question.

Crouch
21-09-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm not gay, but Im just wondering. How do you find partners of the same sex, I mean, you dont find someone who is gay, or bi everyday.

Anger
21-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Most people dont like to let people know there Bi/gay surpose they may get abit embarrassed or just dont want to tell, I think people of the same sex/gender can date open or to themself's ^_^

ashLOVESMatt!
21-09-2005, 07:39 PM
The same way as a straight couple would.

Anger
21-09-2005, 07:42 PM
The same way as a straight couple would.
Same Tis only the same gender dating not asthough they are aliens or something

Painiac
21-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh god. If anyone has the answer to this, please let me know. I am so confused. I just want to find out if I am truely homosexual (I believe so but apparently I can't be unless I've had a relationship with a guy... my peers bug me...) I assume it would just be a coincidence... or fate :P I wish... Good luck though.

-Benji

Eamonn
21-09-2005, 08:35 PM
I thought they go to 'Gay' Bars and that

Anger
21-09-2005, 08:41 PM
I thought they go to 'Gay' Bars and that
Lol, Not all

Crouch
21-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Lmao, gaybars.

GommeInc
21-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh god. If anyone has the answer to this, please let me know. I am so confused. I just want to find out if I am truely homosexual (I believe so but apparently I can't be unless I've had a relationship with a guy... my peers bug me...) I assume it would just be a coincidence... or fate :P I wish... Good luck though.

-Benji
Hmmm, one problem with that is, your peers are saying no one is gay, straight or bi until they have gone out or dated someone.

Arcanum
22-09-2005, 12:55 AM
Lol, Not all
Hey, it's one way. I love gay bars, though you have to be careful of the old biker guys... :rolleyes:

No matter how the media portrays it, the internet is really good for curious people to meet other gay/bi/curious people of the same sex. Just be careful, because there is a possibility that it's dangerous.

And like most others have said, like any heterosexual couple would. You go out... word gets around to people, they ask you out or vice versa. It's not that hard, I was really surprised as to how many gay/bi-sexual people there were in my city.

Eamonn
22-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Lol, Not all
=O Really thats what tis like on the movies !

Anger
22-09-2005, 03:39 PM
=O Really thats what tis like on the movies !
Movies are storylines meaning not real life silly :rolleyes:

ross
22-09-2005, 04:25 PM
The biker dudes are scary, they hang outside them eyeing up people.

I walked past one once (I don't go in because I'm 15) and they're like 'WAYHAY' I'm like, omgz run!!

Painiac
23-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Hmmm, one problem with that is, your peers are saying no one is gay, straight or bi until they have gone out or dated someone.

Indeed.. most of my peers don't think before they speak... so I mostly ignore what they say... While I can understand their logic, I think I would know which sex I am attracted to.

And on the subject of gay bars. I never thought of that. :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!