PDA

View Full Version : Just a Question

Homesrfan
22-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Just a question...
have anyone of you that are gay, ever gone out with a girl, because people don't know your gay. I hear about this sometimes... I'm just wondering. I have a gay friend, but he was out in the open about it really soon, so I don't think there was even time...
just wondering. :)

infatuation
22-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Hmm, I'm bicurious, so I could answer your question, baha..
I personally like chicks, and have gone out with quite a few..

Not guys though.

Arcanum
22-09-2005, 12:52 AM
I'm gay, and I've never gone out with a girl when I've been questioning/been sure of my sexuality. I reckon it'd make the girl feel really inferior if they found out, I mean if they're interested and they're flirting and everything, they can really make a fool of themselves all because you couldn't just say no. It's a cruel thing to do, I'd never do it.

HellyBelly
22-09-2005, 06:27 PM
I been out with both as I'm bi, but not many boys.

Corey777
22-09-2005, 10:38 PM
I can't confirm that I am bi, as I have never dated a guy because I am not open and keep most feelings inside offline, but I am fairly sure that I am bi and have dated some girls because I felt that I needed a partner that I could relate to, love, and share feelings with.

Arcanum
23-09-2005, 01:05 AM
I can't confirm that I am bi, as I have never dated a guy because I am not open and keep most feelings inside offline, but I am fairly sure that I am bi and have dated some girls because I felt that I needed a partner that I could relate to, love, and share feelings with.
Males are just as capable of doing that as well you know. But history and their societies have led them to perceive the males as a ruthless, no-feelings kind of person. 0% true.

Corey777
23-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Males are just as capable of doing that as well you know. But history and their societies have led them to perceive the males as a ruthless, no-feelings kind of person. 0% true.
Ohh yes, I know that fully well. I just wouldn't date a guy as I am not sure that i would want a "secret" relationship. I wouldn't be able to come out as I would be pretty much shut off from the rest of my family and such.

Arcanum
23-09-2005, 03:38 AM
Ohh yes, I know that fully well. I just wouldn't date a guy as I am not sure that i would want a "secret" relationship. I wouldn't be able to come out as I would be pretty much shut off from the rest of my family and such.
I know what you mean, it took a while for my parents to come around, though eventually accepted me for who I was and discovered I was no different to what I was before I admitted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!