PDA

View Full Version : THE ALTERNATIVE GUIDE TO BEGGING

MissBehaved
22-09-2005, 04:50 AM
THE ALTERNATIVE GUIDE TO BEGGING
Written By MissBehaved [A.K.A. EyeCandy10]

Whether you don't have much furni and would like a head-start; or whether you're greedy [like moi!] and just can't get enough stuff... this great guide is for you! :d

Righty-o, let's cut straight to the point... ;) Short 'n' sweet is the best way. :p

First, go into a random room (preferably under the 'Trading Rooms' section, and one that is not busy - with barely any other people) with a rich owner (HC's work best..) and be really friendly; say hello, how are you, 'I love your room!', wow, you're rich, etc. etc. [Flatter them, basically]
Then, point out a certain piece of furni - whether it be a rare or norm, and say 'Oh wow! You have a ........ ! You're so lucky!! ^-^'.
Always be friendly, never rude or pushy. ;) By now, the room owner just may give in to your friendliness and decide to give you that piece of furni! But if they say 'no' or don't respond, they've said no, and they won't change their mind, so do not hassle them; either carry on chatting to them about other stuff, and leave off the 'furni' part; or simply, leave the room! :rolleyes: Simple as that!! :)
Be aware, however, that this technique does not work 100% of the time and it's best to catch someone when they're in a good mood. :8
Remember: Practise makes Perfect... :eusa_pray

Good luck! Hope my guide will work for some of you. I spent about half-an-hour writing it. :d :eusa_danc

+Rep appreciated. ^-^

Cheers,
MissBehaved
[A.K.A. EyeCandy10]

MissBehaved
22-09-2005, 04:51 AM
Yes - this has been posted once before by me! But I thought I'd post it again for those of you who missed it when it was first a thread!! :D

Ible.
22-09-2005, 06:17 AM
will that work :S

MissBehaved
22-09-2005, 06:26 AM
Depends if you do it properly! It has worked for me! I have the furni to prove it!! :D

Carlos
22-09-2005, 06:52 AM
You've already posted this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!