PDA

View Full Version : I DON'T BELIEVE IT.. -.-

MissBehaved
22-09-2005, 05:13 AM
I have just been given a 2-hour ban for swearing! ...when no one was in the room with me.

This must mean hobbas check your log everytime you say the word 'bobba'.. including the word you actually wrote - the reason I was even saying 'bobba' was because I was bored and thought I'd be smart and see which swear/or remotely offending words were not included in the filter.

Guess I know never to do that again..... :@ I'm a bit annoyed at the hobbas since I couldn't offend anyone at the time because no one was in the room with me.. but then again, I guess it's fair enough. :(
Ok hobbas, good on ya, I've learnt my lesson. Lol, by writing this, i just changed my point-of-view completely!! Hehe. From mad to sad. :P

Hey, uh, is there a limit to bans? Like if you get so many 2-hour bans will you get a perm?? :O I sure hope not.. Can anyone tell me? :S

Moose
22-09-2005, 05:20 AM
All I know, three bans and you can't be a hobba.

MissBehaved
22-09-2005, 05:29 AM
Omg! Are you serious?? :O Aww mann.... what if you made a new account? Lmao. Where did you find this out, mate? :S

Moose
22-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Omg! Are you serious?? :O Aww mann.... what if you made a new account? Lmao. Where did you find this out, mate? :S

I knew about this since a long time ago, I think its somewhere in the FAQs page, under HOBBA.

MissBehaved
22-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Moose; I checked there and it didn't say anything about the number of bans you've had, well, at least, not that in particular.. well, this is what it did say:

Why haven't I been accepted as a Hobba?

There are several reasons why you might have not been made into a Hobba. If you are a fairly new Habbo, or if you don't visit very often, you may not know enough about the hotel. Or perhaps you have done something in the hotel, which was not in keeping with the Habbo Way. But do please try again soon!

bigbutsound
22-09-2005, 06:11 AM
Why you swore in a room by yourself is beyond me.. anyway yes, you are only allowed 3 MINOR bans meaning 2 hours and it depends what the ban was for ;)

Ible.
22-09-2005, 06:13 AM
I thought it was 1 ban

MissBehaved
22-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Bigbutsound, I'm pretty sure I've had more than 3 bans.. :S And how come this was not in the FAQ's? o.O Where did you find this out??

[N]
22-09-2005, 06:28 AM
This is news and rumour how?

Carlos
22-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Just get over it ;)

Be glad that it isn't perm like some people.

ashLOVESMatt!
22-09-2005, 06:54 AM
Yeah, Moderators can check a room log without receiving a call for help. Moderatai, a shared account used to check up on rooms with not so many people in, though i'm not sure if it's still in use. As for being permed, it's usually around 15 bans altogether then you get permed. If you get too many 2hr ones you usually get a longer ban, 24hr then it will increase to a week etc etc.

Nisus
22-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Aint it one ban i failed it whe i goty my first ban

slipperygoat
22-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Yeah, I think u got banned because Hotel staff are trying to make habbo as safe as possible.

Nisus
22-09-2005, 08:22 AM
yup i think so toooo

BLuweesH
22-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Well it does say on the homepage that all parts of the hotel are monitored...

Nyxta
22-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Moose; I checked there and it didn't say anything about the number of bans you've had, well, at least, not that in particular.. well, this is what it did say:

I get the same reply lol but they dont exactly tell you why. I think this is a standard lettter for refusing us :P

shenk.
22-09-2005, 11:22 AM
ive been banned 28+ times for swearing but i think the maximum is like 10 or somthing =/

dannyboymed
22-09-2005, 11:41 AM
OH MY GOD, NONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT THE AUTOBANNER?

confusedmind
22-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I got permed cause someone said I was teaching how to scam :( the only thing I did was told them the performance trick then I was permed.... Btw I had 60 hc sofas and a small golden trophey :( But you dont get permed if you keep doing the offence

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!