PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think habbo should do something about teles?

slipperygoat
22-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Does anyone else think that habbo should do something about linkin teles? I think that they should make it so that if you trade 2 teles of the same type, when u scroll over it it should say LINKING wardrobes instead of wardrobes, as I just got scammed like this.

Lee.Norman
22-09-2005, 08:31 AM
I think... If there are 2 that link, they should appear in the same box and say the '2' above it.
However if they dont link, they should appear in seperate boxes, and have a '1' above each.
This way you can see whether they link or not.

:Scars?
22-09-2005, 08:33 AM
I think... If there are 2 that link, they should appear in the same box and say the '2' above it.
However if they dont link, they should appear in seperate boxes, and have a '1' above each.
This way you can see whether they link or not.

Lee Good Idea! Lol, +rep
I dont know why i just wanted to lol

slipperygoat
22-09-2005, 08:45 AM
yeah, i really think that they should do something about it as its driving owners of furni shops insane and they wont even accept them now unless u prove they link

Rebecca
22-09-2005, 09:13 AM
i think habbo should make sexier teles... -.-'

slipperygoat
22-09-2005, 09:32 AM
i think habbo should make sexier teles... -.-'Ive seen on a site, I dont noe were, teles that fold into the ground and come up when you need to use them, those r cool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!