PDA

View Full Version : iPod Nano - Have you got one?

Grabbed
22-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Okay, this is the thing. I have until saturday to decide - 2Gb nano, 4Gb nano, or 4Gb iPod mini.

Prices:
2G Nano : £139
4G Nano : £179
4G Mini : £139

Plus, I'm not sure theyre selling mini's anymore, as nano's have apparently replaced them. if you go on the apple webiste theres no section for iPod mini's
:s
I want the nano, and i think an extra 500 songs for an extra 40 quid is good. I think thats what I will get, as i have about 260 songs on iTunes and I have never had an iPod before. Do you have one? is it worth it? Do you want one too?

Rawr
22-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I currantly own an IPod Mini which i do love :d. The nano looks way better though and is so small....i want it :D

Hecho
22-09-2005, 03:53 PM
IM GETTING THE BLACK IPOD NANO MY MUM ORDERED IT LAST NIGHT
GET THE NANO
GET THE NANO
GET THE NANO
GET THE NANO

I Have The 20gb One

Eamonn
22-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Well i have a 4Gb nano and there not even that good im glad i have my 6Gb mini still the quality of the sound on nano i think is'nt that good =l screens toooo small

0verRide
22-09-2005, 05:59 PM
all i know is that i (might) be getting one for my birthday just hope my mum doesnt get me a pink one :/

DiageoLiam
22-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Dont get one, Apple have designed the batterys so that they go bust after 18Months resulting upon you paying £90 for a new one. Well thats what I heard. ''/ It stopped me from getting one.

Fruitbox.
23-09-2005, 03:53 PM
I have a pink ipod mini which i <3 and i take it everywhere i go :love7:

Grabbed
23-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Dont get one, Apple have designed the batterys so that they go bust after 18Months resulting upon you paying £90 for a new one. Well thats what I heard. ''/ It stopped me from getting one.
Yeah, but as long as you have the receipt you can swap it for a new one can't you?

Clarissa
23-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Im getting my nano on Wednesday *looking forward to Wed* yayaya i got a 4GB one, go for the nano!

ross
23-09-2005, 05:20 PM
I'm having one Sunday. For my birthday. :eusa_danc

Eamonn
23-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Yea i've got one and they s*** :@

iAdam
23-09-2005, 06:16 PM
i got a 4g one me likes me has reciept me can swap if battery pops me smart me like me listening me like me crazy me like the nano

Grabbed
23-09-2005, 07:02 PM
i got a 4g one me likes me has reciept me can swap if battery pops me smart me like me listening me like me crazy me like the nano
Thanks for that :)
I will get the nano 4G, thanks everyone who helped me to my decision :)

ross
23-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Yea i've got one and they s*** :@
*Slap* Swearing, child! :p

RedStratocas
23-09-2005, 07:47 PM
lol. They are comming out with another one around christmas, which is kind of their plan, change one or two things, give it a different name and they make millions :p The nano looks like you'd snap it in half if you sat down with it in your pocket. Smaller isnt always better. As long as it fits your pocket, its small enough.

Not like ipods are the only option anyway... *cough* creative *cough*
lol. Everyone thinks im a rebel for having something other than an i pod

Anyway, they are still selling minis, if they didnt, they would be downgrading the i pod. The nano holds less than the mini, why make another that holds less, and not sell the other?

Externals
23-09-2005, 07:50 PM
I want one so bad! They look great!

Eamonn
23-09-2005, 09:16 PM
lol. They are comming out with another one around christmas, which is kind of their plan, change one or two things, give it a different name and they make millions :p The nano looks like you'd snap it in half if you sat down with it in your pocket. Smaller isnt always better. As long as it fits your pocket, its small enough.

Anyway, they are still selling minis, if they didnt, they would be downgrading the i pod. The nano holds less than the mini, why make another that holds less, and not sell the other?
They dont do mini's on the website no more which is taking a huge risk

la-ur-en
23-09-2005, 10:54 PM

Yeh, it isn't an iPod they are bringing out.. It is the iPod mobile phone. I guess it is quite a good idea as it will hold something like 500 songs and you can make videos and take photos and download music and download music videos and obviously its a phone... But then again... Think about how fast your mobile battery will run out and things... It's a good idea but not something i would purchase...

kasi
23-09-2005, 10:57 PM
wth is an ipod nano

i have a shuffle :)

la-ur-en
23-09-2005, 11:10 PM
An iPod nano is the new one which is absoloutely abnormally tiny. I wouldn't buy one even just looking at it i can see problems like it snapping, the wheel freezing, just altogether breaking like every other iPod only quicker...

kasi
23-09-2005, 11:13 PM
oo this ?

http://www.undercover.com.au/pics/ipodnano.jpg

lol its small O.O

la-ur-en
23-09-2005, 11:15 PM
My friend lacey has one.. I was scared to touch it incase it snapped in half!

Wallmart
25-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Its cheaper ther ein the Uk in canada its $250 +tax which comes to like 350 with the warrenty

RedStratocas
25-09-2005, 11:35 PM
They took away the mini? That wasent a good idea. They replaced the mini with one that holds less, thats stupid.

Anyway, I looked up reviews, and it said it doesnt break easily, but it scratches EXTREMELY easily.

Grabbed
26-09-2005, 07:16 PM
i saw that, I have read some reivews. I've already ordered one, so we'll have to wait and see what its like.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!