PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Vitality
22-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Well Basicly i know this may sound dumb but im 16 and i had plenty of g/f but the thing is there is this one guy who i think is quite attractive its very odd :s
it like everytime i see him i go all wired and things
i was wondering if anybody could help. . .

Revenge
22-09-2005, 08:21 PM
It could be a phase... or you could be bisexual... [which in itself may be a phase]... waiting it out is the only way to be sure of what it means i think.

Vitality
22-09-2005, 08:22 PM
It could be a phase... or you could be bisexual... [which in itself may be a phase]... waiting it out is the only way to be sure of what it means i think.

I dont think im bi ive never thought i guy was good looking before

Georgia
22-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Yep, could just be a phase. Why not TRY to express your feelings to a close friend or the boy himself?

ashLOVESMatt!
22-09-2005, 08:25 PM
I know straight guys who find the odd guy good looking, doesn't mean you're necessarily gay/bi.

Revenge
22-09-2005, 08:28 PM
I know straight guys who find the odd guy good looking, doesn't mean you're necessarily gay/bi.
Yes, i don't label myself as bi, gay or straight. If i think a guy/girl is hot i'll point it out.

Roboevil
22-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Ask him out, see if he punches you.
Or, let it pass... I really can't give advice on this lol.

KickerFliper
22-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Dont worry Robo, you tried your best :D

Just tell someone, say how you feel about it.

Arcanum
23-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Dont worry Robo, you tried your best :D

Just tell someone, say how you feel about it.
It may very well be a phase.... you're only 16 and are still going through many hormonal and emotional states. If you just find him attractive then try to make friends with him? If you feel more feelings for him then I'd possibly tell him that you're interested in him and see his reaction. You should only do that once you're 100% comfortable around him. If he reacts badly and doesn't accept you for who you are, I guess he wasn't worth it, hey? Though give him some time to think things over. Don't move onto someone else just because he doesn't like what you say the first time you tell him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!