PDA

View Full Version : Banned for asking passwords?!?!?=wth!

winningfreak1
23-09-2005, 02:39 AM
ok me and my mate were bored and i got banned for asking passwords because we planned it to see what people would say we went into a populated room and i went

*hey i buy credits for rares :D*
then he said *sweet how many for my hc*
i said *25*
and then i said *ill go first i need ur e-mail and password(he knew not to give it to me he was going along with it but wasnt goin to give it it was planned ahead)*
then a minet latter i got a message
BANNED FOR ASKING FOR PASSWORDS!!

i got a mod in my room and used a clone to talk to him hade my mate their to tell him we planned it out to see how people would react and now im banned all he said you shouldent have done that.... and left

habbo is tooooo strict

BLuweesH
23-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Yep they are. Not worth the risk of joking around with things like that WF1. Sorry to hear.

.Lesley.
23-09-2005, 03:34 AM
Hes Right

xD

Sabre_1
23-09-2005, 03:56 AM
ok me and my mate were bored and i got banned for asking passwords because we planned it to see what people would say we went into a populated room and i went

*hey i buy credits for rares :D*
then he said *sweet how many for my hc*
i said *25*
and then i said *ill go first i need ur e-mail and password(he knew not to give it to me he was going along with it but wasnt goin to give it it was planned ahead)*
then a minet latter i got a message
BANNED FOR ASKING FOR PASSWORDS!!

i got a mod in my room and used a clone to talk to him hade my mate their to tell him we planned it out to see how people would react and now im banned all he said you shouldent have done that.... and left

habbo is tooooo strict
Oh COME ON!!! Expect no sympathy, what a stupid thing to do! You should know by now that you don't go shooting your mouth off about anything that could lead to a ban.

le harry
23-09-2005, 04:01 AM
Oh COME ON!!! Expect no sympathy, what a stupid thing to do! You should know by now that you don't go shooting your mouth off about anything that could lead to a ban.

So Tru :D

winningfreak1
23-09-2005, 04:07 AM
o god its just a ban o well...

JoeyK.
23-09-2005, 04:08 AM
It's your own fault, live with it.

slipperygoat
23-09-2005, 04:41 AM
wats the point of even asking ure mate 4 his pword? It was a stupid thing to do and u got wat u deserved

Ible.
23-09-2005, 05:04 AM
they cant unban i dont think and its your own fault

[N]
23-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Shame its your own fault never have jokes like that hobbas take things serious

Carlos
23-09-2005, 06:29 AM
wats the point of even asking ure mate 4 his pword? It was a stupid thing to do and u got wat u deserved

^^ What he said.

You can appeal against your ban, but I doubt they will unban you.

Seacat
23-09-2005, 08:39 AM
Unfortunately for you, one of the MOD's skills ISN'T mindreading, so how would they know? From their point of view you would have just looked like an everyday scammer, and to be honest, to go into a popular room and ask ANYONE for their password (planned or not) is stupid, and I think a perm ban is what you deserved, what were you hoping to achieve? :s

Thread Closed as this is not news.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!