PDA

View Full Version : Bye, I'm leaving :(

Jinxxed
23-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Well, I posted in this section because it's one sort of a story :)
Ok so..

I've realised my life revovles around the computer. I'm tired of hearing this. So I'm stopping it. I'm getting more involved in sports and loads of other things. I want to be the old me again :( The only reason I am talking to you now is because of my brothers stupid friend who introduced me to Habbo. Before I go, I would like to say:

Yes, I am only 12.

Yes I am hellzfrost, he is not my brother, he is me. I was hacked on hellzfrost three times, once on another forum, one on this forum, and on Habbo. Somebody gave out abusive bad reps because they thought it was fun and I realised I had to start a new clean slate.

I am Photographed (just had a name change) so now all of you slow people know, lol :rolleyes:

People who bully woodrally, not naming anyone but people like.. Hmmmm.. let me see..Carlos, should stop. It's online. he could probably smash you up in real life. Stop. It's not funny. It never was..

I would like to thank -Kerrianne-, she made me realise that my poems shouldn't be set out the same all the time. There are no rules. ;)

All the people in my signature desrve a mention and all of the hard-working staff here. Anita for the Moderators. JackHB, well for being his crazy self. :Jin: for the Articles. MissAlice for the competitions and all of the [HxHD] Staff and Radio DJ's, that make this place great. :)

Kassie's signatures rock :p

I would like all of the competitions that I entered, is I win, that the prize(s) should be spread around amongst the staff forum comps, the VIP comps and normal comps :)

Thank you for reading this long post, I may come back, I may not, but I will be on occassionally. It's sort of like a hiatus. Thank you and goodbye :)

Chaz
23-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Goodbye, i know what you mean i'm always on the computer.

Jinxxed
23-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Thank youuu <3

DiageoLiam
23-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Oh my mum always says im on the pc I just ignore her.. anyway! Goodbye, always horrible to see someone on the habbox community leave..
Hope to see you again soon
<3

FarmerBob
23-09-2005, 03:45 PM
bye! whats happening with ur furni? my uk name is Juzis ;)

DiageoLiam
23-09-2005, 03:47 PM
:o! Your so rude.. :l Do you know how rude that actually is!

Jinxxed
23-09-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Liam :)

And Farmer, please shut up about furni. I'm keeping it, because I wasted the money on it ok? And if I was giving it aaway, I'd give it to somebody who didn't ask and actually needed it :)

DiageoLiam
23-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Hes a noob init ;l

Roboevil
23-09-2005, 03:59 PM
And if I was giving it aaway, I'd give it to somebody who didn't ask and actually needed it :)
No one needs furni ;). Nice little speech there, I do spend alot of time on my pc but it's only in my spare time... Of which I have alot of ¬.¬, I'm off out tonight though =D.

JackHb
23-09-2005, 04:36 PM
It is sad to see you go :'(

I hope you have a great future and hope you re-visit in the future :)

the wombats
23-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Jack shut up you CHAV! :p Sad to see you go Josh :'( I guess we all need to one day....

Jinxxed
23-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Thank you peoples <3
I just need the old me back :(

MissAlice
23-09-2005, 04:57 PM
It's always sad to see someone leave. We all will have to leave at some point.

Thank you for your appreciation :)

Good luck in the future with whatever you decide to do!

Jinxxed
23-09-2005, 05:38 PM
It's always sad to see someone leave. We all will have to leave at some point.

Thank you for your appreciation :)

Good luck in the future with whatever you decide to do!
Thanks MissAlice.. :)

0verRide
23-09-2005, 05:41 PM
i always hate seeing great people leave :(
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Jinxxed
23-09-2005, 05:52 PM
i always hate seeing great people leave :(
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Did the 'i' button get stuck :p ?

Also I mentioned about me being hellzfrost, did I mention I was sorry about lieing to a few of you ? If I didn't I am sooo sorry :( Especially to properclone :(

Clarissa
23-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Bye, I hope you come back, i don't like seeing people leave, i didn't really know you that well but oh well byeeeeee <3

Jinxxed
23-09-2005, 05:57 PM
I didn't know you really either. But thank you for your comment :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!